Re: [Post Here] - Game Session No Longer Exists / Online service

★★★★★ Newbie

Xbox 360

Yes

Sessions don't work when joining friends sessions

Message 112 of 178 (4,963 Views)

★★ Novice

I can not play in an online session with friends who have the physical media,just get to play with friends who have the digital media when I try to play with friends who have the physical media the following error appears: the game session is no longer available exists.

°PlatformXbox 360

°Did you reinstall The Skate Share Pack: Yes 

°Additional information you'd like to mention: the loadings of digital media also are extremely lengthy, please peopl to update the game and adjust these errors

°Game copy: Digital download 

°Buy in Games with Gold 

Message 113 of 178 (4,955 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

@tomniomni 

Here is a quick update.

This issue is still under investigation but some progress have been made and our engineers are actively working on fix.

Please bear with us, we'll continue to update this thread as more information becomes available.

Message 114 of 178 (4,940 Views)

★★ Novice
Thank you for the update! There are lots of people still struggling with this, I know they all appreciate the work being put in to fixing it.

Please continue to update us.
Message 115 of 178 (4,925 Views)

★★★ Novice
It means alot to the community of players playing that this is being worked on like this. I'm noticing huge leaps forward in the online service. Any improvements at all would be amazing. Just wanted to express graditude!
Message 116 of 178 (4,738 Views)

★★★ Newbie

People that are having issues playing with friends who have the opposite version(disk vs digital) of Skate 3....I believe the reason it wont let you join each other is due to their not being a Title Update for the digital version. So unless you can get a disk from a friend in order to get the patch or they decide to re-release the patch for digital owners, you wont be able to join each other. This is just a guess, but it seems like a lot of people are finding THAT to be the reason for not being able to play together.

When it comes to the Skate 3 servers, i can definitely tell that they're getting better. Before, the create/join a team features didnt work at all for me on xbox, but now at least every couple minutes, it does let you through. I was even able to create a team. Im not sure if the ranked team matches are working or not though, cus i skated around yesterday for about a half an hour waiting on it to find a team opponent and no one joined. I dont know if thats a server issue or that people may not know the ranked team feature works(you just have to keep trying a few times until it puts you in a team freeskate first before searching for opponents).

Message 117 of 178 (4,689 Views)

Re: Game Session No Longer Exists / Online service

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

I can also tell, servers are better.

When starting the game, i used to have a different loading screen when EA shows up, what shows up now is something more complete but you have to press circle (PS3) to exit.

Also, when it comes to community parks, at first no park would show up in the list (unable to connect...). Now I go there and they're appearing at times, depending on which folder you go (top rated and most viewed always show up), I can bookmark them but when I download them it says "download failed".

Let's be patient, I feel this coming.

Message 118 of 178 (4,665 Views)

★★★ Newbie

So Skate 3 isnt online multiplayer anymore?! I just purchased it again today But Ea nation seems to be offline Frown

Message 119 of 178 (4,589 Views)

★★ Novice

that happens to me too

Message 120 of 178 (4,564 Views)