Re: unable to connect to skate online service xbox 360

by liamth1234

Original Post

Accepted Solution

unable to connect to skate online service xbox 360

★ Novice

i bought skate 3 the other day so i could play some custom parks and to skate. i cant seem to connect.   it says unable to connect to skate online service. has there been a fix for this as i have tried many different "solutions" but non of them have worked. im on xbox 360 and if anyone can contact me and tell me how to fix it then my gamer tag is liamth1

Message 1 of 5 (1,576 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

@liamth1234 

You can try to solve the issue by logging into another EA game online such as FIFA.

Alternatively: 

1. Start your Xbox 360 system
  2. Sign into the Xbox Live account that originally downloaded the Online Pass (Skate Share Pack)
  3. Press the 'Guide' button in the top-middle center of your Xbox 360 Controller
  4. Navigate to the 'Settings' Menu
  5. Select 'Account Management'
  6. Select 'Download History'
  7. Locate the entry for the Online Pass you wish to re-download
  8. Choose to download the Online Pass again

NOTE: If you still continue to experience an issue after working through these steps, you may need to uninstall all non-save game content related to the game in question. Once this is done, re-attempting these steps should help fix the issue.

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 5 (1,882 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

@liamth1234 

You can try to solve the issue by logging into another EA game online such as FIFA.

Alternatively: 

2. Sign into the Xbox Live account that originally downloaded the Online Pass (Skate Share Pack)
  3. Press the 'Guide' button in the top-middle center of your Xbox 360 Controller

NOTE: If you still continue to experience an issue after working through these steps, you may need to uninstall all non-save game content related to the game in question. Once this is done, re-attempting these steps should help fix the issue.

Darko.png
Message 2 of 5 (1,883 Views)

★ Novice

people are saying the servers are shut down#

Message 3 of 5 (1,527 Views)

Community Manager

@liamth1234 As far as I know the servers are still live. A number of servers for older games were shut down last month but Skate 3 was not one of them. 

Darko.png
Message 4 of 5 (1,512 Views)

★ Novice

@EA_Darko wrote:

@liamth1234 

Alternatively: 

ive done all of this and it isnt working.

Message 5 of 5 (1,488 Views)