"Unable to connect to skate online services."

by SilentShredder

Original Post

"Unable to connect to skate online services."

★★★ Newbie

"Unable to connect to skate online servers." Cannot download parks, view photos or videos, but I'm allowed to play with other players online. That just doesn't make sense to me. Anyone else have this problem? I'd love to be able to download parks again.

Message 1 of 8 (2,193 Views)

Re: "Unable to connect to skate online services."

Community Manager

@SilentShredder 

If you are having  issues with your connection, then I would suggest taking a look at our Connection troubleshooting steps which you can find here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/connection-troubleshooting-basic/ 

Darko.png
Message 2 of 8 (2,141 Views)

★★★ Newbie

They don't work, I've tried them before, I've talked to 3 separate people, two of them sent me the troubleshooting tips, one said the ea servers are just messed up and it wasn't just me who had this problem, and to make a post on the forums so the community manager can gather information to fix it later on.

Message 3 of 8 (2,136 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Okay EA, there are still a lot of people that play this game out there, we all want the skate 3 features back up, {community parks, photos, videos and import skaters.} please, just bring them back up again we are all able to play online so that isn't the issue, you guys said you were investigating on a fix for the skate 3 features and now you are saying it's our connection that's the problem, all the skate players want right now is for the features to come back up again, and what also confuses me is that you guys brought the skate 3 features back up for 2 months and then shut them down again, mostly all the skate players want the servers up so please just do what you can. 

Message 4 of 8 (2,109 Views)

Problem connecting to EA online service on Skate 3 Xbox 360

★★★ Newbie

Whenever I try to look at my online profile or download community maps it only says ‘Problem connecting to EA Online Service’ or ‘Unable to connect to skate online service’ and I did all the things in the other same questions people had to no success. Please help

Message 5 of 8 (1,949 Views)

[XBox One] problem connecting to EA Online Service

★★★ Newbie

When me at Xbox One X or my friend at Xbox One S trying to access to any online feature at Skate 3 we getting an error

Online Team - Problem connecting to EA Online Service
Community Parks - Unable to connect to skate online service
etc.

My Xbox account linked with EA account precisely
Already installed share park addon
Using version downloaded from Microsoft Store
Trying several Wi-Fi networks

But online games works fine

Please help fix this issue

Message 6 of 8 (2,018 Views)

Unable to connect to skate online services (Xbox one using a 360 copy of skate )

★★★ Newbie

When I go into community parks, I simply get the message ‘unable to connect to skate online services’. I have tried clearing the console cache and reinstalling the share pack, but to no avail. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Message 7 of 8 (1,824 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

You guys are useless at EA every single thread for this issue on EAs website is the same thing and it doesn’t fix anything 

Message 8 of 8 (943 Views)