i am unable to connect to ea server

by nlBUES

Original Post

Accepted Solution

i am unable to connect to ea server

★★★ Newbie

All of a sudden I am unable to connect to the EA servers. I have been playing Battlefield V beta now for a few days and all of a sudden I can't connect anymore. When I try to log into EA and Origin and use the email of my PSN it shows my XBOX gamertag (which I used the same emailadress for.) How can I add an additional gamertag to my EA/origin account and more importantly how can i reconnect to the EA servers? My internet is working fine btw.

Message 1 of 3 (1,092 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: i am unable to connect to ea server

Community Manager

@nlBUES Do you see an error of any kind when you try to connect?

It may be a case that you have multiple EA accounts and your consoles linked to different EA accounts. If this is the case and you have no idea of the email on the account then you may need to speak with our live support to help you locate your account.

You can contact our live support at help.ea.com.  

To request a callback or speak with a chat adviser:

Click on your product Origin

Then select 'PC

Manage my Account'

Can't log in

Finally, you can choose to receive a callback or begin a chat

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (1,080 Views)

All Replies

Re: i am unable to connect to ea server

Community Manager

@nlBUES Do you see an error of any kind when you try to connect?

It may be a case that you have multiple EA accounts and your consoles linked to different EA accounts. If this is the case and you have no idea of the email on the account then you may need to speak with our live support to help you locate your account.

You can contact our live support at help.ea.com.  

To request a callback or speak with a chat adviser:

Click on your product Origin

Then select 'PC

Manage my Account'

Can't log in

Finally, you can choose to receive a callback or begin a chat

Darko.png
Message 2 of 3 (1,081 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I’m on Xbox one. So yesterday i was playing skate 3 spot battle with my friend and he had to get off so I went to play the red dead online beta and then yesterday night I come back to skate and I can’t connect to ea nation and the same thing is happening today! My account is linked and I have the skate share pack and I have uninstalled it and reinstalled it 100 times 

Message 3 of 3 (808 Views)