game pass ultimate

by battleforbfb

Original Post

Accepted Solution

game pass ultimate

★ Novice

I'm trying to get ea play on pc I have it on Xbox but not on pc I didn't have a account until I just made one but with the email I used to make my Xbox account any way I could link my gamepass account to my ea account thanks

Message 1 of 3 (737 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: game pass ultimate

Community Manager
@battleforbfb To confirm are you asking how to link your PC Account to your Xbox account to use your Xbox EA Play subscription?

If so this would not be an option, you can link your accounts where the EA Account you have on PC is the one you sign into on Xbox, but the EA Play subscription on Xbox does not carry over, However, if you have Game Pass ultimately it is meant to work on PC (Since EA Play is now included in game pass), but is currently being worked on and is not yet available.

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (643 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager
@battleforbfb To confirm are you asking how to link your PC Account to your Xbox account to use your Xbox EA Play subscription?

If so this would not be an option, you can link your accounts where the EA Account you have on PC is the one you sign into on Xbox, but the EA Play subscription on Xbox does not carry over, However, if you have Game Pass ultimately it is meant to work on PC (Since EA Play is now included in game pass), but is currently being worked on and is not yet available.

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 2 of 3 (644 Views)

★ Novice

yep thats what i was asking thanks for the help

Message 3 of 3 (634 Views)