Which S3 DLC's are Worthy?

by JediSith1981

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Which S3 DLC's are Worthy?

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Heya  :-)  Loving the base "skate 3" game and wanna get some more game play from the DLC's.

I don't care about building parks but I'd like to download them to play on, and I don't plan on even doing multi-player. So,

Which DLC's should I get? Thanks in advance  B-)

1. San Van Party Pack

2. Danny's Hawaiian Dream

3. Black Box Distribution Skate Park

4. Maloof Money Cup 2010 NYC Pack

5. Skate.Create Upgrade Pack (is this required to download user created parks? I don't care to build any)

Message 1 of 8 (1,384 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Which S3 DLC's are Worthy?

★★ Novice

or the skate.create upgrade pack

View in thread

Message 6 of 8 (1,440 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Anyone, please? I don't want to buy any multi-player dependent DLCs (I'm a solo guy, lols)

and I don't build parks but want to play other peoples (if the system ever works again  :-\  I've tried all suggested fixes & still can't access community parks on my One X).  Thanks!

Message 2 of 8 (1,322 Views)

★★★ Novice

still wondering... thanks...

Message 3 of 8 (1,252 Views)

★★★ Novice
Wow, gotta say after 1 month of this question, I still don't have 1 single answer....

What an awesome community here (sarcastic)
Message 4 of 8 (1,206 Views)

★★ Novice

I would recommend danny ways hawaiian dream 

Message 5 of 8 (1,150 Views)

★★ Novice

or the skate.create upgrade pack

Message 6 of 8 (1,441 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Thanks bud! Will do :-)  Any the other solo DLCs worthy?

And does the skate.create pack have to be bought to play community parks? I do not wish to build any. Again, thanks in advance!

Message 7 of 8 (1,124 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Now I'm kinda afraid to buy any of the DLC, lols,  mainly because I've read about all of the online problems, and they've already "enhanced" (truly a great port upgraded) it 2 times now on the Xbox X to look better but did they bother fixing the online issues?

Also, Tony Hawk claimed that he is done with Activision yesterday, adding he is looking in to another game with another developer but couldn't give any details yet (about time, lols, the reason I picked up skate; bc TH went down baaaddd)

Message 8 of 8 (1,120 Views)