Re: Unable to connect to skate online service

by EA_Najat

Original Post

Unable to connect to skate online service

[ Edited ]
Community Manager (retired)

Unable to connect to skate online service - Error Message

If you are having difficulties to connect to skate online service please try the following solutions:

1. Try re downloading/ re installing the Share pack code for free.
    The share pack code is now available for free in the PlayStation Store and Xbox LIVE Marketplace.

2. Make sure your PSN ID / GamerTag is properly linked to your EA/Origin Account especially if you have changed your email address.
    Directions for adding your PSN or Xbox Live ID to your EA Account can be found here.

3. Clear your console cache
Message 1 of 15 (61,336 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Not sure why when I try and play with friends online it always says you have lost your EA connection.I put in for someone to call but never received a call.I checked my caller ID on my phone and no one has ever called.I would appreciate if someone can call me.Thanks

Message 2 of 15 (61,200 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

@OopsROCKSTAR123 

What is the platform you are playing on?

In the meantime, for some more console-specific tips and tweaks to try out:

• Xbox players can find helpful connection articles through Xbox Support, mostly under the Xbox LIVE section.
  • PlayStation players can find both Wired- and Wireless-specific support from Sony.
Message 3 of 15 (61,196 Views)

★★ Novice

I bought a new copy of SKATE 3 but i cant play multiplayer because of the connection is always lost. Can you give me a nother code for the skate share pack?

Message 4 of 15 (59,753 Views)

★★ Novice

And im playing on a PS3

Message 5 of 15 (59,751 Views)

★★ Novice

hello?

Message 6 of 15 (59,602 Views)

Re: Unable to connect to skate online service (ANSWER)

★★★ Newbie

Step One - Clear Your System Cache in which your game data is saved on.

Step Two - DELETE your account (only if you remember you E-mail and Password.)

Step Three - Recover your Account

Step Four -  Sign in on the account

Step Five - Launch Skate 3

Step Six - Select the Storage device on the Skate 3 start-up screen

Step Seven - Wait for it to start-up and when it says connecting to EA Nation/Servers, it should automatically connect you. (if it does not say connecting to EA nation, go to settings on the Story mode in the game and go to Career>Options>Game Settings>Online Settings>Turn the Auto Sign-In to EA Nation to (ON) then try to connect again.)

Feel free to ask questions or message me on xbox, Gamertag below...

Xbox Gamertag: TeZ OutKasT

Message 7 of 15 (59,225 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I am having problems downloading community parks iv done the things u guys suggested still doesnt work idk whats wrong plz help thanks.Confusedmileyvery-happy:

@EA_Najat wrote:

Unable to connect to skate online service - Error Message

If you are having difficulties to connect to skate online service please try the following solutions:

1. Try re downloading/ re installing the Share pack code for free.
    The share pack code is now available for free in the PlayStation Store and Xbox LIVE Marketplace.

2. Make sure your PSN ID / GamerTag is properly linked to your EA/Origin Account especially if you have recently change your email address.
    Directions for adding your PSN or Xbox Live ID to your EA Account can be found here.

3. Clear your console cache

Message 8 of 15 (58,904 Views)

Re: Unable to connect to skate online service (ANSWER)

★★★★ Apprentice

sorry but is this a joke ? EA need to sort this....

Message 9 of 15 (58,871 Views)

how do i delete the pack im on ps3

★★ Novice

Message 10 of 15 (58,493 Views)