Re: The Skate 3 Graphics Creator should make it's return NOW!

by NotSoJosh2

Original Post

Accepted Solution

The Skate 3 Graphics Creator should make it's return NOW!

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

EA, you have brought the Skate 2 and 3 back-servers back online after nearly 5 or more years. Although this is HUGE, what really is missing to complete this is the skate.reel Graphics Creator that was introduced at launch for Skate 3. This tool has people signing a 1 year old petition made by a skate fan by the name of Otto Liukkonen. This petition is specifically pushing fans to get you (EA) to port back the Graphics Creator back into their beloved Skate game. Who knows, maybe Skate 4 might be a thing and include a new Graphics Creator. The point is, the skate.reel Graphics Creator is highly demanded by Skate fans to make it's return in Skate 3 and there is no better time then now with Skate 3's back-end servers back up after so many years. I myself just got off a call with a EA support agent who supported me to make this thread in hopes somebody at EA to see this and bring this beloved skate tool back to the franchise. The time is now EA to bring the skate.reel Graphics Creator back into the spotlight and give fans the customization options they once obtained back in 2010 - 2013. 

[Petition removed CM]

Message 1 of 3 (1,282 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

@NotSoJosh I removed the link to the petition as petitions of any kind are not allowed on AHQ.

I'm not aware of any plans to bring back the graphics creator but I will pass your feedback on. 

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (1,413 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

@NotSoJosh I removed the link to the petition as petitions of any kind are not allowed on AHQ.

I'm not aware of any plans to bring back the graphics creator but I will pass your feedback on. 

Darko.png
Message 2 of 3 (1,414 Views)

★★ Novice

That's ok. Please just tell us there is at-least a possibility for the skate.ea.com website and Graphics Creator to come back?

Message 3 of 3 (1,200 Views)