Skate.reel and Skate Graphics

by EA_Najat

Original Post

Re: Skate.reel and Skate Graphics IMPORTANT.

★★★ Newbie

WELL...

This is just, idiotic. I'm sorry and please don't delete my post becuase I used the word **bleep** because lets be honest, you will. And whilst we are talking about honesty, let's talk about you EA, I know i'm not talking to the company, i'm talking to some manager somewhere that represents EA, now, where to begin. 

Doing this, is understandable, it's a products life cycle, introduction, growth, maturity, and decline, that's the problem, skate 3 is still in maturity, because people stop playing it does not mean everyone does. And when a products (SKATE 3) life cycle has ended, it is time to release a new product. Hoever, it's been 4 years and people still want a new SKATE, I would have thought because there is such a fanbase, and you guys love to squeeze every penny out of people, that you would release a new title? but no. And I know you shall not reply never mind read this thread. Because as you probably picked up, you could not give a 'hoot' about your audience and fanbase. You just love money, money, and money.

Now, do I even need to mention BF4? or does the utter of that word make EA employees shiver? oh but what about titanfall? Well congrats *clap clap* you managed to make a game that you can actually play. Because lets be honest, the bugs in SKATE are beyond funny. And i still can't play battlefield without freezes? I'm surprised being voted worst company once would put you into perspective, but twice? that's just beyond me. So please EA, please, I have been a fan of you for so, so long. Remeber skate or die? or desert strike? those were awesome! Go back to your old ways, not a company that is so greedy they pull every pound and dollar out of every customer. Listen to your fans. The ones who have been begging for a SKATE title for 4 years. And games that are NOT rushed, jsut for a lowsy buck, bring back the old EA who gave a damn about us.

Message 71 of 121 (2,647 Views)

Re: Skate.reel and Skate Graphics IMPORTANT.

★★★ Newbie
Because the people who work for EA is just dumb, skate 3 is the last Skate game in the series. Why, because they are stupid, some things are now impossible to get without using the time is money pack (excluding platinum) or hacking. EA was one of the best companies, but I think this little poem will do.

EA was one of the biggest with great games like the Sims,
But I think they're shutdown for skate.create was really dim.
But now, there just nothing but a half-eaten Slim Jim.
EA should update skate 3 like men.

Thats EA in a nutshell!
Message 72 of 121 (2,509 Views)

Re: Skate.reel and Skate Graphics

★★★ Newbie

I was so excited to hop on here and make my awesome new logo for my team and now, all of a sudden, I see this. At least have some kind of free DLC where you can at least make logos in-game or something. Come on, I know you can do it, guys.

Message 73 of 121 (2,493 Views)

★★★ Newbie

you can still make graphics on skate 3 click this link!

http://web.archive.org/web/20120525043840/http://skate.ea.com/

Message 74 of 121 (2,412 Views)

★ Novice

Well, i was abput to buy te game and buy the DLC for it but you take the apperent "greatest feature in the game" and decide to take it down.

Oh no, the game has less people playing it than it did! Oh, lets take skate.create out of the game so we loose more!

Well, after seeing this i feel like not shoving more money into a fire.

Did'nt you already buy every game development company ever?

Maybe you need work on games that dont come out and not be buggy as **bleep** (I'm talking about BF4).

Message 75 of 121 (2,394 Views)

★ Novice

Yeah, but nothing happens to it 

Message 76 of 121 (2,393 Views)

★★★ Newbie
BRING SKATE.CREATE BACK! As a customer of your games for a while I am outraged! The graphics creator was the only thing that kept me unique from the other players online! Now it's gone! Please bring it back!!!!
Message 77 of 121 (2,373 Views)

★★★ Newbie

C'mon i know pleanty of people who are still playing skate 3. and some that just bought it. I in fackt bought the game today just beacuse of the stuff you could do on this feature and then u take it away. i dont play much games but I know that everyone disslikes EA beacuse of your crappy way 2 treat your customers. Battlefield 4 was a big dissapointment and before u fix it u realease another battlefield? seriously **bleep** u guy. put the **bleep** site back up.

Message 78 of 121 (2,323 Views)

Re: Skate.reel and Skate Graphics Announcement

★ Apprentice

Why is the skate share pack still available of we can't even share or download skate parks? o.O

Message 79 of 121 (2,309 Views)

Re: Skate.reel and Skate Graphics Announcement

★ Novice

why not just do an update that would remove the trophy or "Sold" that prevents get platinum ...

Message 80 of 121 (2,365 Views)