Re: Skate online not functioning

by EA_Illium

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Skate online not functioning

★ Apprentice

Hello ea I noticed some online features are not working I can't see my skate profile it says "can't view at this time" and can't download or own community created spots lastly can't view or rate photos or videos created by other skaters

Can you fix these problems since the servers are still online 

Message 1 of 5 (936 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

@KSA_KILLER_444 If you are still running into issues can you try our basic steps listed here

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

View in thread

Message 4 of 5 (781 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager
@KSA_KILLER_444 Are you trying to access servers from in-game and getting this, if so which platform are you on?

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 2 of 5 (851 Views)

Community Manager
@KSA_KILLER_444 Wanted to see if you were able to connect?

Illium.png

Message 3 of 5 (832 Views)

Community Manager

@KSA_KILLER_444 If you are still running into issues can you try our basic steps listed here

Illium.png

Message 4 of 5 (782 Views)

★ Apprentice

Ps3

can EA bring back these features? 

Message 5 of 5 (743 Views)