Skate activation code :(

by akasonur

Original Post

Skate activation code :(

★★★ Newbie

I've had skate 3 for a while now, I used my code in the back of the little book you get, It worked fine, But I just made a new account on the PSN, but the code didn't work. I bought new copy of the game to see if I could get it to work, but it said that it was invalid or something. If anyone could help it would be really great. Thanks for taking your time reading this Standard smile

Message 1 of 2 (5,486 Views)

Re: Skate activation code :(

Community Manager (retired)

You probably have to link your PSN ID to your EA account:

Linking Your Gamertag, PSN ID, or EA Classic Screen Name
Your Gamertag/PSN ID, PSVita Online ID, and EA Account should be correctly linked when you first access an EA game online. We recommend checking your Origin account to see if the emails are matching. If the email address for your Gamertag/PSN/PSVita ID is different than the one for your Origin account, you will require assistance to properly link them. This can be done by contacting an EA Game Advisor. On the contact page, you will have to log in into your EA account. Once you have done this, please fill in the Product, Category and Platform fields to contact us.

Also, the share pack code is now available for free in the PlayStation Store and Xbox LIVE Marketplace.

Message 2 of 2 (5,435 Views)