Skate.Create

by Eeeeeeveeeeee

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Skate.Create

★★★ Newbie

So I saw that I could make my own logo and stuff for Skate 3 and I went on skate.ea.com. Once I got there, there was no skate.create selection on the main page. Help someone? I really wanted to make my own graphics and now I can't Frown

-Weavi

Message 1 of 10 (4,658 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Skate.Create

Community Manager (retired)

Skate.Graphics has been retired unfortunately.

More details are available here.

View in thread

Message 2 of 10 (4,657 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager (retired)

Skate.Graphics has been retired unfortunately.

More details are available here.

Message 2 of 10 (4,658 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Well that's unfortunate. I am hoping that EA can bring it back. I'd love to discover skate.create and skate.reel

Message 3 of 10 (4,606 Views)

★★★ Newbie

But loads of people used this this is just a joke im sorry to be a little front about this but this is rediculous i mean u cant just take this away there are loads of skate 3 teams that are relying on this and you wonder why people have stopped playing this game your servers suck and you do what ever you want and dont care about the community playing this game get your act together

Message 4 of 10 (4,600 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I Agree skate is now Garbage

im not getting skate 4

Message 5 of 10 (4,409 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Bring it back because now ea is garbage you don't care about the community people wasted  there money but obviously you dont care

Message 6 of 10 (4,408 Views)

★★★ Newbie

why did you shut down skate.create i wanted to make colored grip tape so can you put the website back on please

Message 7 of 10 (4,350 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Ea needs to bring skate.create back or their is going to be a lawsuit tsunami coming towards them about all of the money that has been wasted on this game.

Message 8 of 10 (4,082 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Najat Fu#k you I want my my money back c*unt
Message 9 of 10 (2,514 Views)

★★★ Newbie

skate doesnt really care about the people playing the game, they only care about money. in my opinion ea could keep making money if they made a skate.graphics dlc website thing.

Message 10 of 10 (1,928 Views)