Skate 4

by swizzletop411

Original Post

Re: Skate 4

Message 50 of 269 (5,443 Views)

★★★ Newbie

this page is a scam do not donate to it 

like the donation tears you only get a demo when you donate 25 dollars and that is assuming it will ever happen

if you use the paypal donation button you get nothing cause that gaiant paypal donate button is not put there by kickstarter they cant track it

Message 51 of 269 (5,294 Views)

★★★ Newbie

It might take me a very long time but maybe I'll get to it myself one day.

www.projectblank.org

Message 52 of 269 (5,066 Views)

★★ Novice

Sadly We will most likely not get Skate 4 EVER as it was made by EA Black Box the people also behind the old NFS games like Nfs Underground 1 and 2 Nfs MW and NFS Carbon, they got shut down a while ago so if we do see Skate 4 it wont be made by the same people most likely.

Message 53 of 269 (4,783 Views)

★★★ Newbie

If you do come out with a new skate game, Please make it available for PC.

Message 54 of 269 (1,167 Views)

Skate 4

★★★ Novice
Will there be a skate 4 game in the future ? And is the rise skating game real ?
Message 55 of 269 (1,791 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Again 2014 still not out . As long as skate 4 does not lag as muck as skate 3 . Skate 3 is very enjoyable but knowing the strengths of EA it should be better . FIFA 14 has no lag , no glitches and amazing physics .
Message 56 of 269 (4,165 Views)

★★★ Novice

Yeah 2014 isn't over yet. In my opinion EA rushed out S3 and all the DLC because it was the last installment in the trilogy. Which it was always planned as a trilogy, but you'd think with the community it had and still has, they'd try to capitalize on that and put out S4. I'd be happy with a repack of all 3 into one game. Use S2's graphics, the movement and physics of S3 and the maps of S2 and S3 into one map and be able to skate from one part of the map to the other if you want to. Park creators nice, but they could leave that out and just have the object dropper online and offline. I dont think the park creator would be that big of a deal if you have San Van and Port Carverton in one map. Or better yet make it like Need for Speed World or DCUO where everyones online together at the same time with no offline mode and use micro transactions to buy more decks, clothes, etc

Message 57 of 269 (4,157 Views)

Skate (4) Online or Skate World, whatever you wanna call it

★★★ Novice

Ok,I have a crazy idea. What if they made one final installment with the 3 maps from the series into one big map, graphics from S2, physics from S3, objects from the object dropper available and make it totally online like Need for Speed World and DCUO. Free to play with a limited amount of decks, clothes, etc avalable from the start but you unlock more items by either purchasing through micro transactions or unlocking items through races, games of S.K.A.T.E, Spot Battle, etc. At least then they could keep available decks, shoes, etc all up to date. I'd rather see a disc come out, but if they're done with it, this may be a cheaper way for them to put out something for the fans and keep a little revenue coming in over a longer period of time. I know micro transactions suck, but at least we'd have something new (kinda)

Message 58 of 269 (1,669 Views)

Skate 4

★★★ Newbie
I was just wondering if there's gonna be another installment of skate like a skate 4 or a skate series game
Message 59 of 269 (1,424 Views)