Skate 4

by swizzletop411

Original Post

Re: SKATE 4

★★ Novice

i like those ideas...personally i would NOT like reda back but i do like those other concepts....i thought that in skate 4 they could maybe have a larger clothing range...ya know so its not all chavy clothes i would also like to see more skaters such as daewon song...ali boulala maybe.

another thing a day and night cycle , better spots.. and one big map instead of seperate zones...skate reel and graphics creator .... oh and maybe add stickers to your board  and be able to change your board size ...oh and please hope they have the redbull manny mania maps....and more emo clothes.....and definately griptape designs and better graphics and more realistic skating. and many more tricks and more skate companies such as sugar blind..(they was not in skate 3 for some reason) and maybe enuff and world industries ...... and real spots but i do really want that sticker thing (and be ableto have more than one) and the possibility of your board snapping and more realistic bails......that is most of what i can think of .

thanks

joe

Message 10 of 269 (482,145 Views)

Skate 4

★★★ Newbie

Are their any plans for a new Skate game, I think its about time you stop wasting time on games like Fifa, Tiger Woods, NFL. Their all games that come out EVERY year with very little difference between them. Their is still so much you can do with the Skate Franchise such as new tricks, Customization, story lines & general improvements. 

Message 11 of 269 (2,273 Views)

Re: Skate 4

Community Manager (retired)

We haven't announced any new Skate game so far. Keep an eye on the official EA channels to get the latest news about our upcoming games.

Message 12 of 269 (2,318 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hi everyone,

At present time, no announcement has been made regarding a new Skate game and we cannot comment on game speculation or rumour here on AHQ. For the latest news and game announcements from EA, be sure to keep an eye on ea.com.

Cheers,

Eve

Message 13 of 269 (10,990 Views)

★★★ Newbie

google is fine, thanks though. 

Message 14 of 269 (10,889 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

also take off filmer pack

Message 15 of 269 (10,887 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have an idea for skate 4, every trick should have 15 or so derfferent preset styles. That way your tricks would not look the same everytime you do them. Also more empathsis on different ways the player rides and moves. 

Message 16 of 269 (10,404 Views)

★★ Novice

Really like the idea above along with my ideas which are

You should have a nice house that has 4 rooms
1) living room with a big flat screen to watch skate vids that you unlock as well as credits and any video recordings you saved etc. Also have on the side a magazine rack with all of the magazines you got on the front cover of to look at.
2) Trophy/medals room that holds all your trophies/medals you won from competitions.
3) Clothing room that holds all of the clothes the companies that you are sponsored by give you.
4) Skateboard room with all the boards bought to swap when needed as well as free boards/trucks/wheels from the companies you are sponsored by.
5) your backyard which is your very own highly customized skatepark built to your liking.

2)Boards should be able to break and when you do a pop up should show where it asks you to pick a new board from the board company your sponsored for which will have other boards you bought as well that you did not break OR buy a new board from the shop. IF you don't have enough money for a board and you haven't got a board sponsor yet, your filmer will loan you his board which is the stock EA Skate board that you will get in the beginning of the game. If you buy a board but your not using it you have to go to your house to get it and if it breaks you buy a new one unless you pick a free board from your sponsor.

3) Each skater should have their own tweaked physics of their own to be more realistic.

4)Much bigger world with more skateparks.

5)Train stations should return.

6)This is how the story mode should be. The objective of the game would be to become skater of the year and the way to do that would be to do competitions. First you would do some goals/local competitions/inside magazine photos then get on the cover of a skate mag. After that you will unlock maloof money cup. Beat that and you do more goals/local comps as well as you will unlock your first sponsor which is board and unlock first round of Battle at the berrics. Then after goals you do another mag cover which will unlock GVR competition. Beat that and the same thing, goals/comps/mag shoots as well as unlocking second sponsor which is trucks and second round of Battle at the berrics. After goals and the 2nd skate mag cover you will unlock due tour. Beat that and same thing as before with the edition of Wheel sponsor and 3rd round of Batb(Which is optional but fun to do and you get money after you win final round as well as another trophy for trophy room and free gear.) After goals and 3rd skate mag cover you unlock StreetLeage which is 3 stops. First stop you have to win then some goals, unlocking shoe sponsor and 4th round of BATB. Then unlocking 2nd stop of SreetLeague. Beat that then goals/shirt sponsor and 5th round of BATB. Then unlocking 3rd and final level of StreetLeague. Beat that and you win a watch, a pair of shoes and a ring which are all covered in diamonds as well as $50,000. Then you do some more goals and the final round of BATB as well as the 4th skate mag cover. Beat BATB and you win a trophy, some free gear and $10,000
Finish off the goals with a cover of a skate mag. (You also get money and free gear for the other comps as well just forgot to mention.)
Then you unlock the final competition which is X-Games. Beat that and you get $100,000, gear and trophy. You also get nominated for skater of the year (which gets you a medal) as well as a final insane trick at the X-Games you do for the cover of the latest skate mag.

6)If you get skater of the year 3 times in a row which means beating the game 3 times, you unlock some cool gear, more money and some other things which I have not thought of yet.

7)The competitions you unlock (not local comps) should have realistic narration. The local ones can be funny and stupid like they normally are.

The maloof money cup/due tour/GVR should be accessible while free roaming in open world since these are outdoor parks. SL/X-Games/BATB can still be accessible but via entering a building.

9)Keep create a park but update the pieces. Have a search button when searching for parks.

10)have the filmer talk to you like in the skate 1/2 but have an option to turn it off if wanted.

11)Customizable griptape.

Message 17 of 269 (10,379 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Ive been playing skate 3 for way to long. Over the years i have thought of some great ideas that would make skate 4 better.

1. you should definitly be able to break your board, and when you do you should have to pay for a new one not just select a new one.

2. you should actually have sponsors like in skate 2 and the sponsors pay you 

3. you shuld be able to select what type of skater you are, street or vert, and based of your style there would be compititions for that

4. the comcpetitions should be longer, you should get trophies and money from them.

5. more custumization, like add text to shirts, choose different grip tapes

6. you should have a house that has a private skatepark in the back

7. you should be able to do stalls and actually be able to skate a mini ramp

8. you should get awards presented by thrasher like, roockie of the year and skater of the year

9. you should be able to film videos for your sponsors

10. there should be more skaters like Paul Rodriguez, Aaron Jaws Homoki, Ryan Sheckler and many more.

11. weather, the time of day should change, there should be different weather like rain and sunshine, night and day

12. bring back trains

13. have some spots be real ones like El Toro, The LA Ditch, Hollywood High

14. idk if this is possible but whaterever time it is in real life that should be the tie in the game   

Message 18 of 269 (10,301 Views)

Re: Skate 4

★ Novice

I really hope your considering it.The first skate came out around the same time as the LAKAI fully flared video and there was a lot of hype in the skateboard world.Now GIRL has came out with another great video PRETTY SWEET a pure inspiration.I think it is perfect timing especially with PLAYSTATION 4 coming out at the end of the year.I have alot of experience playing the SKATE series. Specializing in SKATE 3 hardcore realistic skating and park building.If I can be of any help with a trick guide or anything get a hold of me.I'm sure you have my info.You can see my clips and parks.I also have 15 + years skateboarding in real life whatever.EA I really hope this happens.It's the best game for the new technology.

Message 19 of 269 (2,180 Views)