Skate 4

by MistaJGamingYT

Original Post

Skate 3 on PS4!

★★★★★ Newbie

Ok so every year everyone gets a new fifa Madden or any game in general yet no Skate after 8 years ea is dying and Skate 4 or Skate 3 on PS4 is the only chance they have to blow up and make tons of cash if you guys don't make a new skate game or at least release skate to PS4 we will boycott ea causoca you to lose some money just because you guys don't listen to your fans!

Message 220 of 269 (1,549 Views)

Re: Skate 4

★★★ Newbie

Any new news on Skate 4, it is in such big demand so why not make it ?

Message 221 of 269 (1,410 Views)

Re: Skate 4 ?

★★★ Newbie

The pain is this:

EA is making soccer games every year that differ from each other as much as a software update.

We see you making a lot of money on this one. Also you own BF and BF4 up to V are doing pretty good now, are they?

So what is the reason to make skate 4 apart from the responsibility you have towards the community for reinventing skate games as we wanted to see them. Well I will tell you:

The Berricks, the world's biggest skateboard organization has collected a staggering 1 million autographs. The gigantic hashtag action: more than 600k people joined.

There are youtube clips purely about if Skate 4 is coming or not, internet pages, articles, even whole sites and channels that are solely there for you to make it.

Sessions (that indie game) will not be playable on the PS4, and Skate 3 is only backwards-compatible with Xbox.

That means that the Sony console gamers will be left without a quality skate game, and here is the money you will be making.

Be sure to sell a million copies the first weekend. It is becoming the most requested game in history, how can you not answer?

Message 222 of 269 (1,037 Views)

Skate 4

★ Novice

There have been rumors recently that Skate 4 might happen. I want to know what the future of the skate franchise is. Will Skate 4 be made?

Message 223 of 269 (1,354 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @MistaJGamingYT we have no information relating to Sakte 4 that we can share. 

I am not aware of any plans for the franchise or if another entry is in development.

Best thing to do is keep an eye on official channels such as the EA twitter account as if there is another Skate coming it will be mentioned there first: https://twitter.com/EA

Darko

Darko.png
Message 224 of 269 (1,327 Views)

★ Novice
Can I ask why the Skate 3 servers were turned back on after being shut off for years?
Message 225 of 269 (1,301 Views)

★ Novice
Message 226 of 269 (1,294 Views)

Skate 4

★★★ Newbie

Come on people get skate 4 released  we need it now

Message 227 of 269 (1,675 Views)

Community Manager

I wish I could post to say that Skate 4 was coming but alas @1970wilson1970 I am not aware of any plans for it to happen.

Should that change then we will scream it from the rooftops.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 228 of 269 (1,564 Views)

skate 4

★★★ Newbie

If anybody of importance at EA sees this post, you need to understand that there are hundreds of thousands of people waiting on skate 4. some of us have completely lost hope on this game. the skateboarding community is growing as a whole wether it be a video game or just the sport in general. WE NEED THIS GAME, and i am speaking for the whole skate franchise community. They’re are people out there right now trying to find clues or hints to the next game but all are just dead ends. Please if you have a say in what gets done at EA just do us a favor and give us one more skate game, it’s all we want. 

Message 229 of 269 (1,394 Views)