Re: Skate 4

by EA_Darko

Original Post

Make Skate 4 Now

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

EA. Read the comments on your Instagram and listen to your * players. Anybody who works at EA and sees this, show your higher ups. I was planning to buy Battlefront 2 but I am boycotting EA until you make Skate 4. These super late Battlefield DLCs will have to suffice (Never buying a premium pass again either). [Removed - Admin.]

Message 190 of 269 (3,677 Views)

Re: Make Skate 4 Now

★★★★★ Novice
I've been boycotting EA since E3 and their lack of an announcement of SKATE4. To ignore such public demand clearly evident on not only Instagram and the berrick's campaign of MakeSkateGreatAgaim, but even the twitch chat during E3, where people were spamming the chat in hopes it would be announced during their press conference — frankly it's tone deaf and incompetent.

When creā-ture studios finally announce their kick-starter campaign for Project Session, I will be pouring my money into it and I assume thousands of others will too. Screw EA.
Message 191 of 269 (4,688 Views)

Skate 4

★★ Novice

Will Skate 4EVER Come Out?

Message 192 of 269 (5,342 Views)

Skate 4

★★★ Newbie
Skate 4?! Anyone? Would love to have a skate 4 for next gen councils sense there is no skate 3 for PS4.
Message 193 of 269 (5,315 Views)

Re: Skate 4?

★★★ Newbie

Skate 4 comes fans would have so much love or if Skate 3 came out for PS4, Skate games are awesome and we all have much love for the franchise please bring Skate 3 to PS4 or Skate 4 coming to next-gen or come to all platforms thank you.

Message 194 of 269 (4,077 Views)

Re: Skate 4?

★★★★★ Newbie

This really needs to happen. EA stop ignoring your fan base and listen for once! Skate 4 has to happen screw NFS, screw Tony hawk, screw everything! You need to drop everything and make a skate 4 everyone that skates, (90% of the population in North America between the ages of 10-50 skate or are into the idea) will buy this game. That's alot of money, most of the people would probably pre-order the thing to. Really sucks that EA owns half the gaming market so they can just ignore us and go about making cut and paste garbage games that they put no effort into and sell them for full price.

Message 195 of 269 (3,988 Views)

Skate 4

★★★★★ Newbie
Please can we get a Skate 4 for the new platforms? I've been dying for a new skate game. The Tony Hawk games are bogus and need a real skate game.
Message 196 of 269 (9,740 Views)

Re: Skate 4

Community Manager

@thereddeadkiller I think that Skate 4 is one of the most requested games around but unfortunately I am not aware of any plans for it. Should I hear anything about Skate 4, I'll be sure to update this thread and let you know.

Darko.png
Message 197 of 269 (10,530 Views)

We need skate 4

★★★ Newbie
EA games when are you going to come out with Skate 4 for the PS4 and Xbox One, Skate 3 sold over 300 million copies worldwide, if that is not an extensive to do another skate game I don't know what is, GIVE US OUR SKATE 4!!!!!!!!!
Message 198 of 269 (3,930 Views)

Can tou

★★ Newbie

Can you make Skate 4 plz?

Message 199 of 269 (3,791 Views)