Skate 3 park community promblem( PLEASE ANSWER)

by markosusi

Original Post

Re: Skate 3 park community promblem( PLEASE ANSWER)

★★★ Newbie
Also all my paid for content is not working so please refund me for both a faulty game and it's faulty content
Message 11 of 27 (4,522 Views)

★★★ Newbie

been 2 years and not even a simple fix for the servers typical EA customer service

Message 12 of 27 (4,468 Views)

★★★ Newbie

CANT BELIEVE IT!!! ITS NOW 2017 AND THEY HAVENT GOT IT FIXED. I MIGHT JUST BOYCOTT SKATE 3

Message 13 of 27 (4,342 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same issue here

Message 14 of 27 (4,342 Views)

★★★ Newbie

@EA_Najat Hi, just a polite notice of the community park problem on Skate 3. Community parks are a huge part of the game. You said you would fix it in 2014 so please can I just have a little update on how your doing. It wont let me see community parks but I can go online and play online games perfectly fine. I can also make teams perfectly fine however it wont let me see any community parks or any parks from any tab. It only saids "Unable to connect to online service" but I can play online fine. 

It would be nice for an update because I feel like Im missing and a lot of us are missing a big part of the game.

Thanks for your consideration. Standard smile 

Message 15 of 27 (4,349 Views)

★★★ Newbie

This issue has actually  not been fixed... I have a PS3 3/4/2017

Message 16 of 27 (4,155 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hey I have the EXACT same problem i wish they would fix it...The Parks were the best part about the game...

Message 17 of 27 (4,155 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same issue here, can't beleive this is going on for 3 years!

Message 18 of 27 (4,124 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

ive got the same sorta thing  - got skate 3 to play on xbox one (downloaded version) cant do sh!t apart from skate around with the odd person now and again 

whats the deal with a fix ????

Message 19 of 27 (4,113 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
At this point it's obvious EA has given up. It took more than a simple fix. A simple fix being beyond their realm of comprehension, quality company. Just keep spending all your time on the same Madden game every year. Also make sure to not even respond to one of your biggest communities.
Message 20 of 27 (3,708 Views)