Skate 3 online Xbox one

by Bushaka15

Original Post

Re: Skate 3 online Xbox one

★★★ Newbie

my xbox 360 says when i go to community parks that it is unable to connect to skate online services

Message 41 of 49 (3,372 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Archi I’m playing Skate 3 on Xbox one and when I try to do any online mode in it, it tells me my Xbox can’t connect to Xbox live and check my internet connection but my internet is fine when I check it
Message 42 of 49 (2,995 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I’m having the same issue. Sometimes let’s me connect, then when I have friends online. It doesn’t let me play. Help out please?

Message 43 of 49 (2,701 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@EA_Archi How do I connect my ea account to my Xbox one account
Message 44 of 49 (2,550 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I figured it out you go to storage in Xbox 360 by clicking 2 squares and 3 lines and click on storage then sync it

Message 45 of 49 (2,208 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same

Message 46 of 49 (1,684 Views)

★★★ Newbie

@EA_Archi I have this problem as well. I now can’t play online because I load on and then says ‘log in’ so I do that but when I press on my account it says ‘connection failure’ even though when I test connection, it says my connection is fine.

Message 47 of 49 (1,684 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have this problem as well. I now can’t play online because I load on and then says ‘log in’ so I do that but when I press on my account it says ‘connection failure’ even though when I test connection, it says my connection is fine.

Message 48 of 49 (1,684 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @MoneymakerCC, I'm going to lock this thread as it is quite old.

If having an issue then please create a new thread with as much information as possible. 

Darko 

Darko.png
Message 49 of 49 (1,664 Views)