can I play skate 3 on xbox live wih an xbox360

Message 13 of 49 (14,768 Views)

Re: Skate 3 online Xbox one

★★★ Newbie
My skate 3 doesn't work for online either
Message 14 of 49 (14,326 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Here I am 8 months later continuing to have the same issue. Online Free play and challenges seem to work but the park sharing does not. I continue to get the "cannot connect to server" prompt. Same prompt shows for the skate community page as well
Message 15 of 49 (14,126 Views)

★★★ Newbie

i am 13 but i still cant play online. i already made an ea account with the same email and gamer tag but it still doesn't let me paly online 

Message 16 of 49 (14,014 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Here we are almost a year later and EA has yet to do anything for the passionate fans of this game and perform what should be an easy fix. So disappointing that "tech team" didn't get back to you since it's been a year.
Message 17 of 49 (13,967 Views)

★★★ Newbie

These are the instructions I used:

1. Clear your system cache on all drives; flash, HDD, etc. 

2. Disconnect from the internet on your console so you don't have a network connection

3. Open your system settings and edit the data/time of the console by going to Console Settings > System > Clock and change the time.  Note: it will only allow you to change the time to your own manual time if you are disconnected from Xbox Live.  Then change the time to 11/22/2005 1200 AM.

4. Now restart your console. 

5. Once the system is back on let it reconnect to the network and Xbox Live which will update your time to the current time based on your time zone. 

6. Once you do this and your system is back on and you are connected to Xbox Live, start the game and it "should" let you connect to EA Nation again. 

I didn't have to clear any cache.  

IT WORKS..You cant start a team, but you can join friends online and do challenges!!!

Message 18 of 49 (13,866 Views)

★ Novice

This works for Xbox 360 not Xbox one

Message 19 of 49 (13,826 Views)

★★★ Newbie
That worked on both my Xbox one and my friend's Xbox one
Message 20 of 49 (13,778 Views)