Re: Skate 3 online Xbox one

by Timmytbone1993

Original Post

★ Novice
It doesn’t give me a option to log into my EA account on skate 3.Everything says “Connecting to EA nation”Pls Help.I do have a EA account btw
Message 31 of 49 (5,290 Views)

★ Novice
It doesn’t let me log into a EA account on skate 3.It always says “Connecting to EA nation”.Btw I have a EA account already
Message 32 of 49 (5,289 Views)

Community Manager

@danielruram Did you attempt the troubleshooting steps I linked above? If not can you please do so. 

Darko.png
Message 33 of 49 (5,250 Views)

★ Novice
Yes I haved.Is there a number I can call or something to get help?
Message 34 of 49 (5,242 Views)

Community Manager

@danielruram Have you opened the ports for the game and your console? can you post the UO Trace that you ran?

Darko.png
Message 35 of 49 (5,240 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Yup it's clear it works for some people for whatever reason. I see people playing on live streams

Message 36 of 49 (4,921 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Thanks man
Message 37 of 49 (4,418 Views)

★★★ Newbie

My issue is similar. I recently reinstalled skate 3 on the xbox one, all my accounts and everything is set up properly. I have ea account all linked, I know because I also play ufc 3 and have my own face an everything. I downloaded the share pack, restarted xbox, checked connections pretty much everything on my side is good, I can play quick matches online as well as any online game modes such as 1-UP. The only thing is when I select skate.profile:online and Online Team (create team, team finder, my invites)

Message 38 of 49 (4,150 Views)

★ Novice

My ears won't connect

Message 39 of 49 (4,057 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Click the start and select button at the same time to open legacy xbox live menu. Add your friends gamertag through there. Then you should be able to invite them. Tbones troubleshoot gawd
Message 40 of 49 (4,007 Views)