Skate 3 online Xbox one

by Bushaka15

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Skate 3 online Xbox one

★★★★ Novice
I just bought skate 3 on the Xbox one and I'm trying to play online but it won't work. I have the skate share pack and I'm still having problems. The game asks me to connect to ea nation then says the servers are down
Message 1 of 49 (99,322 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Skate 3 online Xbox one

Community Manager (retired)

Hello @Bushaka15 

Do you have an active EA Account connected to your Gamertag? Maybe it is just a connectivity issue? Have you tried to restart your console?

Archi.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 49 (117,530 Views)

All Replies

Hello @Bushaka15 

Do you have an active EA Account connected to your Gamertag? Maybe it is just a connectivity issue? Have you tried to restart your console?

Archi.png
Message 2 of 49 (117,531 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@EA_Archi my gamertag is connected to my active ea account. And my connection seemed to be fine I also have reseted my Xbox multiple times
Message 3 of 49 (98,931 Views)

Hello @Bushaka15 and thank you for providing additional information on this. I`ve already reported this to our tech guys, and will let you know result as soon as I have anything new on this issue. 

Cheers,

Archi

Archi.png
Message 4 of 49 (98,851 Views)

★★★ Newbie

both of u helped me thank u

Message 5 of 49 (98,398 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I am currently having this issue each time I try to connect I can't it gives me a ea servers is not available try again later message when I have people who can play it just fine
Message 6 of 49 (98,249 Views)

★★ Apprentice
Yeah I do have same problem, some of my buddies can play online but I'm not able to do that. I was able to play online some weeks ago but ea server has been down for me since Frown
I did try to contact ea support but they said : Sorry, but we do not support this game anymore.

So I'm out of options now
Message 7 of 49 (98,232 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I tried to make a new account and link it to my xbox through Origin by following the instructions posted in another thread, but I couldn't find the "link account" option. If you guys haven't seen this, or it's worked for you and you can help, it's here.

Message 8 of 49 (97,522 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

So idk if this has any thing to do with this but i am unable to look at other peoples park under community parks it says it cant connect do i need xbox live or something or is it not working cause ive been waiting for a really long time

Message 9 of 49 (94,290 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Yeah im having the same problem and also all my maps on the 360 are not able to go onto the one unless its a expansion pack
Message 10 of 49 (93,736 Views)