Skate 3 on xbox

by FRIENDkid

Original Post

Accepted Solution

EA SKATE 3 ONLINE ACCESS!!!!

★★★★★ Newbie

Can't get all the achievements when the servers are down. Heard they came back? But still not able to access the servers... want to upload but can't. 

What is the deal, here, EA?!!!???

Message 10 of 29 (18,782 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: EA SKATE 3 ONLINE ACCESS!!!!

Community Manager
@Da_SupaVillain Servers are maintained by Microsoft now, you'll want to reach out to them on this as the game is part of their backwards compatibility program.
EACade

View in thread

Message 11 of 29 (20,931 Views)

All Replies

skate 3 server 2019

★★ Novice

EA are you ever going to fix the skate 3 servers for Xbox?! I just want to play community parks ! The fan base is still huge so why not?!

Message 1 of 29 (23,912 Views)

Re: skate 3 server 2019

★★ Novice

Not sharing or uploading our parks is frustrating, and boring .Fix it please. 

Message 2 of 29 (23,860 Views)

★★★ Novice

Yep! People still need Achievements on Skate 3 but impossible to get because the servers are down. I don’t understand why they had the servers back up and running for 3 months just to take them back down again. 

Message 3 of 29 (23,799 Views)

Skate 3

★★★ Newbie

I'm trying to play with my friend but the party play is grayed out and when I go to community maps it says "unable to connect to skate online". Does anyone know how to fix this?

Message 4 of 29 (18,751 Views)

Skate 3 on xbox

★★★ Newbie

Why won’t you fix Skate 3 community parks on XB1 already?!?!

Message 5 of 29 (18,767 Views)

Skate 3 - Can't connect to EA server Xbox One

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

I have Skate 3 on my Xbox One, but when I try to connect to play online a message pops up saying "The EA server is not available at this time. Please try again later." I have looked everywhere and found no solution.

Message 6 of 29 (18,795 Views)

Sellout! Achievement

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

How are we supposed to get this Achievement now if the servers are down? Will the servers be back up and running in the near future? 

Message 7 of 29 (18,778 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I love the Skate games! I love most EA games, the only problem is when the servers get shut down and its loyal fans cannot complete a game. For whatever circumstances, many people are not able to get their games on release date. I just purchased Skate 3 about 2 months ago and have been enjoying this nostalgic experience, only to be let down when I was not able to rate the communities uploads. I hope that EA can look into opening up the servers for its loyal fans prior to skate 4 release, as a lot of us still need accomplishments in Skate 3 before we move on to Skate 4.

Thanks for your consideration.

BTW i know this is a reply to your post, but I could not see a link to add a new post; just a reply. Ah well :D

Enjoy and hope to see you out in the parks :D

Message 8 of 29 (23,139 Views)

★★★ Novice

Why can’t EA change the requirements for the “Sellout!” achievement? Rainbow Six Siege just today has change the requirements of a few of there achievements. If Rainbow Six Siege can do it why can’t EA?

Message 9 of 29 (21,911 Views)