Skate 3 issues ea access

by HoboUnited

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Skate 3 issues ea access

★★★ Newbie

Hi,

I havent played skate 3 in a while (about a year). Put the disk in this morning to play and its saying i have to have ea access to play it. Is this a new thing? I have played it years before on xbox one, since it became backwards compatible with no issues. I cant find anything online about this, can anyone help?

Thanks

Message 1 of 2 (691 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Skate 3 issues ea access

Community Manager

That's an odd one @HoboUnited.

In a situation such as this, the first thing to do is ensure that your console and game are fully up to date.

If that makes no difference then clearing the cache and powercycling your console is next.

You can do this easily enough by following the steps below:

1. Press and hold the power button on the front of the Xbox until it turns off completely.
  2. Unplug the power cable from your console and then press and hold the power button on the Xbox a number of times to clear the cache.
  3. Plug your power cable back in and turn your Xbox back on.

If that does not help then the next thing to do is speak with Microsoft support to see what they can advise. 

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (647 Views)

All Replies

Re: Skate 3 issues ea access

Community Manager

That's an odd one @HoboUnited.

In a situation such as this, the first thing to do is ensure that your console and game are fully up to date.

If that makes no difference then clearing the cache and powercycling your console is next.

You can do this easily enough by following the steps below:

1. Press and hold the power button on the front of the Xbox until it turns off completely.
  2. Unplug the power cable from your console and then press and hold the power button on the Xbox a number of times to clear the cache.
  3. Plug your power cable back in and turn your Xbox back on.

If that does not help then the next thing to do is speak with Microsoft support to see what they can advise. 

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 2 (648 Views)