Re: Skate 3 cannot connect to EA nation 2018

by iiFl0ww

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Skate 3 cannot connect to EA nation 2018

★★★ Newbie
When I was playing Skate 3, I am able to play online, but when I try to connect to EA nation, it says "unavailable please try again later". This has been happening for a while. I downloaded the share pack already and still nothing.
Message 1 of 10 (30,770 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

@TheRingMasterXX There's no harm in running through the connection troubleshooting steps which you can find here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/connection-troubleshooting-basic/

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 4 of 10 (31,469 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

@TheRingMasterXX Have you the share pack installed? 

Darko.png
Message 2 of 10 (30,602 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Yes I did. It's still not working. Is it the internet connection?
Message 3 of 10 (30,598 Views)

Community Manager

@TheRingMasterXX There's no harm in running through the connection troubleshooting steps which you can find here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/connection-troubleshooting-basic/

Darko.png
Message 4 of 10 (31,470 Views)

★★★ Newbie
that link does not help.
Message 5 of 10 (29,204 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

I have the same problem! I want to be able to download maps made by other players but for that I need to connect to the ea online service but when I try to connect to it, it just says "Problem connecting to ea services"! Does anyone have a solution to this?

Message 6 of 10 (28,932 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Any update on this (March 2019)?

I can play with people online but when trying to access my Skate.Profile ONLINE (for example) it just errors with the same "Problem connecting to EA Online Servive".

This is on my PS3 by the way

Message 7 of 10 (28,007 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Yes

Message 8 of 10 (24,593 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I found the fix! It clicked when the EA play app did not even open for me, as well as any other EA games online service was not working, even for new games like Burnout remastered.

Follow this video, basically log in to your EA account at ea.com (top right) and click from your profile there, unlink your Xbox One account. Restart your console, start Skate 3, and you'll connect!

Youtube Video 

Message 9 of 10 (22,921 Views)

★★★ Newbie

When I log into my ea account, it says I can't unlink the accounts for a few months... any thoughts?

Message 10 of 10 (7,355 Views)