Skate 3 & EA Nation connection

by Ebbootlick

Original Post

Skate 3 & EA Nation connection

★★★ Newbie

everytime we try to connect to online, ( EA Nation ) it says the server is not available, try later?????

Message 1 of 54 (78,635 Views)

Re: Skate 3 & EA Nation connection

Community Manager (retired)

@Ebbootlick 

Indeed you didn't download and install the Share Pack Code so you cannot play Online.

The Share Pack Code is now available for free, please find it on the store (directly in your console) and install it.

You should then be able to join the server.

Some additional information is available here: SHARE PACK CODE issues 

Message 2 of 54 (78,146 Views)

★★★ Newbie

this is bull it does not work

Message 3 of 54 (76,119 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Ea makes me wanna shoot myself I was online and than went to the dashboard to grab a snack than came back and couldn't connect to ea servers I deleted the share pack from my hard drive also cleared my system cache disconnected my router and my xbox Ethernet cable and reset my xbox got back online redownloaded the share pack and the update for it and still could not connect who can I repeatedly smash in the face to resolve this minor inconvenience.
Message 4 of 54 (75,978 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I was looking on youtube when I found out u need some sort of account to access online but there is not a way to show u its stupid

Message 5 of 54 (75,788 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have the share pack but it does not sometimes work help!

⚡ /■ ■ ■\💢

| 🔥 🔥 | ⚡

| 👃 👂

⚡ \_👄💨/

I'm Sssso ANGRY!

♨♨♨♨♨♨♨

Message 6 of 54 (75,277 Views)

★★★ Newbie

BS

Message 7 of 54 (75,222 Views)

@awesomedude458 - @HightsterGAMR 

EA_Najat wrote:

Here is a quick update.

This issue is still under investigation but some progress have been made and our engineers are actively working on fix.

Please bear with us, we'll continue to update this thread as more information becomes available.

Message 8 of 54 (75,096 Views)

★★★ Newbie

i am now having the same issue as we speek, wierd part is my friend is in a party with me on xbox and hes online.... whats going on?

Message 9 of 54 (74,474 Views)

@N2O171 

From what I can see you did not link your GamerTag and your Origin account. That is the reason why you cannot connect to the servers.

You should try to do that first and then you make sure you've installed the share pack code (available for free in your console's store.) 

Message 10 of 54 (74,252 Views)