Skate 3 Online Skateparks Not Working PS3

by Blaze_Gamez05

Original Post

Re: EA SKATE 3 ONLINE ACCESS!!!!

Community Manager
@Da_SupaVillain Servers are maintained by Microsoft now, you'll want to reach out to them on this as the game is part of their backwards compatibility program.
EACade
Message 11 of 29 (20,920 Views)

Skate 3 servers Xbox

★ Novice

Please just turn on import skater and community parks, its just annoying, JUST FIX IT #FIXTHESERVERS

Message 12 of 29 (2,540 Views)

Fix Skate 3 Online Servers!!

★★★ Newbie

If you’re seriously not gonna release a Skate 4 or even mention anything about one. LET US PLAY SKATE 3!!! We all want community parks back but it just doesn’t work!!! You guys are disappointing your Skate Fanbase!!!

Message 13 of 29 (2,555 Views)

XBOX ONE Skate 3

★★★ Newbie

Is it just the Xbox one servers that are down for skate 3? I can’t access community parks and it’s pissing me off

Message 14 of 29 (2,556 Views)
Highlighted

Skate 3 Online Skateparks Not Working PS3

★★★ Newbie

I've recently been replaying skate 3 and I've noticed that I cannot download any skateparks but I can still play multiplayer. Is this a glitch or can I not acces the online skateparks anymore?

Message 15 of 29 (2,541 Views)

Sharing Parks in Skate 3

★★★ Newbie

Hello, I’m just writing because i want to bring some attention as to why some of the skate 3 servers are still down. Ea make them available last year for a short period of time but then shut them down again. i’m wondering what i need to do or who i need to contact in order to get this fixed. With so sign of a new skate game the community is stuck playing skate 3 and i think the least EA could do for their fans is leave the sharing park servers running 

Message 16 of 29 (2,538 Views)

Skate 3 Servers as of September 2019

★★★ Newbie

Are the servers still up for the 360? I see articles and post from early this year saying it might have been up for a short time maybe but could be back down, idk but I just wanna play and download new parks and skate with friends again 

Message 17 of 29 (2,551 Views)

Re: skate 3 server 2019

★★★ Newbie

The fact I just paid for this service to share my parks and now I can’t because of this. I can’t use thumb drive to move parks to my new account I’m so upset. It’s bad enough that we haven’t got another skate game. Now we can’t even use this service. You should not have the dlc option then. 

Message 18 of 29 (2,796 Views)

Can you download Ps3 skate 3 skate.parks on Xbox

★★★ Newbie

Hi there,

I played skate 3 on my ps3 for a very long time, I now play the Xbox 360 version on my Xbox One. I was wondering if there was any way at all to download the parks I uploaded on my ps3 to my Xbox. I spoke with EA support regarding this and they advised there was no way to do so as no one at EA has access to the servers - which I find hard to believe. It is one park in particular I am trying to access and would love to be able to play it again. I had 100’s off hours into designing it and miss being able to enjoy my hard work. I have 3 main questions that I will list below - really hoping one of the developers can help me here.   

I know there used to be an online site where you could access skate.share uploads including skateparks, replays, etc. Does anything like this still exist where I could access it online and download?

Is there anyway within the skate 3 game that I could search for parks by a specific user that will show users from both consoles? 

Is there anyway that I could transfer the park from console to console with external storage? I know with EA skate 1 I was able to do so, however it has been many years since then and I’ve forgotten how. 

I know there has to be some way to do this, I just need the help figuring out that way - any knowledge or experience with similar issues would be appreciated. Fingers crossed for a dev’s response. 

Thanks & Best Regards

Message 19 of 29 (2,429 Views)

Skate servers

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Ea why bring back skate servers if the servers are broken and no one is playing anymore why not fix the servers and community servers or might as well shut it down 

Message 20 of 29 (2,394 Views)