Re: Skate 3 Graphics Creator Shutdown?!

by jammydrury

Original Post

Skate 3 Graphics Creator Shutdown?!

★★★ Newbie

Pls open up the graphics creator for skate 3 again, this is not making a smile on my face (I guess you can say). I saw that on skate 3 that you can go on http://www.skate.ea.com to go create your own team logo and upload it to skate 3. Why is this shutdown? Pls answer EA.

Message 1 of 9 (2,212 Views)

★ Guide

It was shutdown due to not many people playing skate 3 and more.

Message 2 of 9 (2,192 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Not many people playing it? It came out 3 years ago and im still playing it and enjoying every minute of it. The skate series is the best around so can make another one or at least let the graphic creator available for download. So the remaining fans of skate can enjoy it? EA you used to be a great company but no your just ripping of your customers I mean Simcity 2013 was the biggest flop you've ever done. One day your going to realize that you can't milk your customers of all their money then leave. Me and my friends have started to boycott EA. I haven't updated origin for ages just there. Wasting away while IM on STEAM.

Message 3 of 9 (2,122 Views)

Pls open up graphics creator back up

★★★ Newbie

loads of people are playing it now so you can open it back up because i got this in 2015 so i missed it and people want it back up so the game can be more creative for people

Message 4 of 9 (1,958 Views)

Re: Pls open up graphics creator back up

Community Manager (retired)

This happened over a year ago but if you've missed the announcement, I have posted all the information here: Skate Graphics

Message 5 of 9 (1,946 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Can u plz say this to EA plz open it up there's I'll people buying it and playing so plz open graphic creator 

Message 6 of 9 (1,492 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I agree 

Message 7 of 9 (1,491 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Plz open graphic creator back up because there's still lots of people buying it and I buyed it in 2015 when I heard of if it really excited me but we couldn't go on so plz reopen it up

Message 8 of 9 (1,490 Views)

★★ Novice

YES! I have this same problem.I just got the game a month ago and i would LOVE to have the Graphics Creator and everything else back so All of us newbies to Skate 3 could have the experience. If EA is smart, they would open it back up. Devil pls do this!

Message 9 of 9 (1,393 Views)