Re: Skate 3 Gallery and Graphics creator problem PS3

by EA_Lars

Original Post

Skate 3 Gallery and Graphics creator problem PS3

★★ Novice

i am trying to access the gallery and skate graphics creator on my laptop, i have signed in and every time i try to access it, it puts me here
http://www.ea.com/skate-3
I want the gallery and creator not this page :/

Message 1 of 11 (5,457 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

The decisions to retire online features are never easy. Our web development team and operational staff have poured their hearts into this game almost as much as the customers using them, and it is hard to see them retired. But the number of players still enjoying Skate has dwindled to a point where it’s no longer feasible to continue the behind-the-scenes work involved with keeping these websites up and running. We hope you have gotten many hours of enjoyment out of Skate.Reel and Skate.Graphics and we appreciate your ongoing patronage.

Message 2 of 11 (5,330 Views)

★★ Novice

wait so skate graphics is all gone????? what the hell??? i spent ages doing graphics on here and so have many other people , i spent many hours on one paticular graphic , unable to upload it at the time i thought i would try the next day and its GONE... im really annoyed with this >Frown     

so is it ever going to beback up again??

Message 3 of 11 (5,239 Views)

★★★ Newbie
You guys better fix this! Ofcourse more people will stop play this game if you remove contens like this and I actually paid for this game and if it says its gonna contain graphic creator stuff, it actually make people wanna buy it more? Its like you guys are scaming us in some kind of way! Its a so such a bad idéa to remove graphic creator and I think that you should call them eho removed it and tell em we alla want it back very hard and many peoples are very angry and disapointed because of this!!! / excuse me for my bad English I'm a Swedish guy Standard smile
Message 4 of 11 (5,207 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Spoiler
go men

:catmad:                         Confusedmileymad::robotmad: 

Message 5 of 11 (5,090 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

YES WOULD THEY FIX IT

Message 6 of 11 (4,733 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Now I can't platinum Please bring Skate.Graphics back please!!!

Message 7 of 11 (4,721 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

not having a skate graphic creator now i have to copy ppls skate fix ur site now

Message 8 of 11 (3,764 Views)

★★★ Newbie

ARE YOU KIDDING ME THIS IS WHY MY FRIENDS SAY NOT TO GET EA GAMES NOW I CAN THINK TWICE BEFORE BUYING ANOTHER!!!!!

Message 9 of 11 (3,441 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

* this im head this fix this now plizz:catmad:

din <uil<347<nbbk'<'<

Message 10 of 11 (3,425 Views)