Skate 3 - Dr. Pepper Machine Unlock.

by LLucasBCoastt

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Skate 3 - Dr. Pepper Machine Unlock.

★★★ Newbie
Spoiler
DLC Dr. Pepper Machine.

Why do you not unlock Dr. Pepper itens for all?

Message 1 of 4 (9,642 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Skate 3 - Dr. Pepper Machine Unlock.

Community Manager (retired)

Hello @LLucasBCoastt 

Sorry to say so, but currently there are no such plans. It was a limited time kind of promotion. 

Cheers,

Archi

Archi.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (10,675 Views)

All Replies

Re: Skate 3 - Dr. Pepper Machine Unlock.

Community Manager (retired)

Hello @LLucasBCoastt 

Sorry to say so, but currently there are no such plans. It was a limited time kind of promotion. 

Cheers,

Archi

Archi.png
Message 2 of 4 (10,676 Views)

Please release Dr. Pepper DLC

★★★ Newbie
Hey EA, I recently emailed one of your branches and I've reached out to Dr. Pepper more than once with no response from them. But I really just want to see the Dr. Pepper DLC released for skate 3 on Xbox 360. I don't really have the money or the desire to upgrade my console and still play my 360 and skate 3 on a pretty regular basis. I've wanted the Dr. Pepper DLC for years now and always thought that eventually it would be released. All I'm asking for is just this one simple thing. I don't think it should be that big of a deal or that hard of a task for you guys to complete. I know you're all probably hard at work on bigger and better projects but I feel like it would make quite a few people happy to finally have the opportunity to play the Dr. Pepper DLC. People that never had the opportunity. I never had the chance to participate in the promotion so I never got any codes. But it's been years and it's time to release it. It's been exclusive long enough. I'll even pay for the DLC if I need too. I'm a huge fan of Dr. Pepper and a huge fan of the skate franchise. So please, could you guys release the DLC? It'd be awesome if you guys could take the time to make this happen. I've been waiting for what seems like forever.
Message 3 of 4 (9,533 Views)

Re: Please release Dr. Pepper DLC

★★ Novice

Sorry but Skate 3 used it as a promotion to Dr.Pepper. It's a limited time offer.

Message 4 of 4 (9,058 Views)