Re: Skate 2 & 3 - How to fix issues connecting to the servers

by Dribly_Bumsquirt

Original Post

★★★ Novice

Cannot retrieve online profile on Skate 2 and cannot unlock medals or rank achievements

This issue has been going on for the past 3 months, I am trying to unlock the last achievement but I can't play custom ranked matches. Help please.

Message 31 of 39 (6,427 Views)

★★ Novice

@ma-0807 any idea why I am not able to view other players parks (download and or at the least skate them) I have the share pack installed or so it says.?

Message 32 of 39 (6,381 Views)

★★★ Newbie

has anyone got a problem that they can't: open any maps if they are community to friends or can't get a team ???

yes i do
Message 33 of 39 (6,228 Views)

★★ Guide
@EA_Archi
More games with connectivity issues that EA doesn't care of
Message 34 of 39 (6,134 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I can't either
Message 35 of 39 (6,082 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
I have a physicle copy and im haveing the same problems
Message 36 of 39 (5,607 Views)

★★★ Newbie

still having the issue. cant share parks, cant create crews, only free skate and chalanges

Message 37 of 39 (5,196 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I am still having connectivity issues. Xbox One. Skate 3. I click to play online and see this message:  "Your gamer profile does not have the correct permissions to access Xbox LIVE multiplayer functionality" I have xbox live, I have Orgin connected, I have adult settings and allow multiplayer, I have skate share pack downloaded.. 

Message 38 of 39 (4,892 Views)

★★★ Newbie

- So it's 2018 and I still play Skate 3 on PS3, and I want to make some videos and download my footage. I too keep getting an error saying "cannot connect to server right now" blah blah blah....

- A bit of digging and... I have now just discovered that the Skate.Reel is no more! But I paid a lot of money for a game that I still play, and now no longer has full functionality!! All I wish to do is either download my footage or upload it to YouTube. I'm also now seeing that some people are buying the "Filmer  pack" to do exactly this - And EA claim it has been removed and discontinued!!

- (https://answers.ea.com/t5/Skate-Games/Skate-reel-and-Skate-Graphics/m-p/2333419#M1354)

"...Although Skate.Reel has been retired, the content can still be shared within the game so the skate share pack is still available and is now free of charge.

For the same reasons the Filmer Pack add-on has been removed as this was an upgrade to the Skate.reel feature."

- Why is "Filmer Pack" still available for purchase on my PS3 console in 2018 @ £7.39 GBP??? I'm disgusted and disappointed!!

Please explain EA...

(Oh and if you could add an "Upload to YouTube" option that actually works.. It would be greatly appreciated! I wouldn't be so p***** off about paying for a game that doesn't do what it did when I bought it! And no I'm not buying a capture card. Cheers!)

Message 39 of 39 (4,749 Views)