Skate 2: 'Online Legend' Trophy won't pop. Please Answer. It's been 4 months.

by Nageve

Original Post

Skate 2: 'Online Legend' Trophy won't pop. Please Answer. It's been 4 months.

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Hi There, I  am  a long time Skate fan and I just recently decided to go for my final Skate 2 trophy, 'Online Legend.' The trophy requires that I earn 5,000 xp in ranked matches along with a certain number of badges. I earned all of the necessary badges several years ago and just recently earned the remaining 5,000 xp (1st Picture).The trophy, however, has yet to pop even though all of these requirements are met. I assume the reason that it isn't popping is because I can no longer view my badges in my skate.profile in the game (2nd Picture). 

I played Skate 2 just over a year ago, and while this error message would still pop up when I would try to open my skate.profile, sometimes I would still be able to view my badges. While an update to the servers would probably fix this issue, I don't really expect that to happen to a game released in 2009... 

If you have any ideas as to how I might be able to get around this bug to earn the trophy, I'd appreciate it.

PSN ID: samlittle24

System: PS3

Other forum with this problem: 

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Skate-Games/quot-Unable-to-retrieve-profile-quot/td-p/5383315

Message 1 of 1 (776 Views)