Re: Skate 2 Create-a-Spot sitll broken

by DeadlockedDylan

Original Post

Skate 2 Create-a-Spot sitll broken

★★ Novice

Has there been any update on this?

Online freeskate and ranked matches are working but create-a-spot has not been for months and months. I was told several weeks ago by support that it should be working in 48 hours.When you try to upload or download a spot the progress goes from 0 to 100% and then says something about a EA Nation error has occured. I can't tell you the exact error at the moment, because once again it won't allow connections to EA Nation.

Message 1 of 8 (1,867 Views)

★★ Novice

Yeah I'm getting that error too. It has been down since last september going by the last uploaded spot. I just want to get the 2 achievements associated with the spot browser. This shouldn't work the same way the videos and pictures work since spots can only be made and played in game. Please fix soon EA.

Message 2 of 8 (1,810 Views)

★★ Novice

Any word on this?

Is this still being worked on, or will this not be fixed?

Message 3 of 8 (1,783 Views)

★ Novice

The trophies " The Architect" create a spot on career mode and "Dethrowed" download a spot created ARE NOT working and fixed.

I try every day.

Please EA, fix it with a new patch.

With that problem PLATINIUM is IMPOSSIBLE.

Message 4 of 8 (1,756 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Please fix this! I've tried the past couple of weeks, and I still can't get these two achievements. Frown

Please EA, fix it, I just want my 1500 GS.

Message 5 of 8 (1,724 Views)

★★ Novice

Hah. I've been trying for months Frown

If you look at the browser by most recent uploads, the last upload was in 9/2014. No one anywhere in the world has been able to upload it since then. So it has nothing to do with your NAT or forwarding ports or anything like that. The issue is on EAs end.

Message 6 of 8 (1,696 Views)

★ Guide

The game uses HTTP to POST the game files to the following URL: http://downloads.skate.online.ea.com/Game/SkateCAS.asmx/Upload, unfortunately the server always returns error HTTP/1.1 500 Internal Server Error so there's something amiss with your server EA.

Message 7 of 8 (1,657 Views)

★ Guide

And 3 years later, no reply from EA and definitely no fix. If it wasn't so sad I'd laugh...

Message 8 of 8 (1,339 Views)