[Share Pack Code] - Activation code issues / Code is missing

by martin1033

Original Post

skate 3 share pack activation code

★★★ Newbie

hi i need you to help me please, i hav treid putting in my activation code for skate 3 share pack but it just comes up with code not valid, can you please resolve this for me? thank you

Message 21 of 63 (3,921 Views)

I purchased Skate Share Pack but it says code has already been used

★★ Newbie

Message 22 of 63 (3,921 Views)

Skate 3 code missing

★★★ Newbie

Bought skate 3 new and there wasn't a code in the case. Can you give me a new one??

Message 23 of 63 (3,922 Views)

Re: [IMPORTANT] - Activation code issues / Code is missing

Community Manager (retired)

Hi all,

I have merged all posts about activation codes into this thread so that you can find information about how to proceed:

The linked answer should contain all the information you need if your are having an issue with your activation code.

If you have any other questions, don't hesitate to let us know.

Thanks. :manhappy:

Message 24 of 63 (3,918 Views)

skate 3 skate share pack

★★★ Newbie

hi i just got skate 3 and i put in my skate 3 skate  share pack code in and it sed its invalid 

Message 25 of 63 (3,909 Views)

Skate 3 share pack code

★★★ Newbie

Hello,

I have recently bought Skate 3 New sealed and i was informed that there was supposed to come a share pack code but in the case there isnt any codes. I do have the codes that lets me see cheats but that doesn't do anything.

Message 26 of 63 (3,906 Views)

Skate 3 Share package code

★ Novice

Hello. I recently bought a new copy of Skate 3, but in the box there's no share package code... I searched this 'problem' in the internet but all i found is everyone sayin' Go contact EA Support. Then i sent 2 e-mails trying to get my code(2 days ago) but they didnt replied me... Someone can help me, how i can get one code?

Message 27 of 63 (3,905 Views)

Skate 3: Skate share pack

★★★ Newbie

Hellow,

I just have bought skate 3 but my share pack code has expired.

my question was or i can have a new code.

greetings, RAMshader

Message 28 of 63 (3,906 Views)

skate 3

★★★ Newbie

hey i just got skate 3 yesterday for xbox360 and when i try to put in the skate share pack key its says no longer valid..  :FrownFrown

Message 29 of 63 (3,866 Views)

No share code

★★★ Newbie

I bought a new copy from gamestop and there was no share code thing inside?

Message 30 of 63 (3,868 Views)