SKATE 4

by Bean_s_Tv

Original Post

SKATE 4

★★★ Newbie

We really need skate 4 soon and I am very positive that Skate 4 will sell far more than +5mill i expect at least 10mill. Skate 4 is a long awaited game by almost all of the skate community. Also please let it be for all platforms(next gen) PS4, Xbox one. 

Message 1 of 4 (433 Views)

Re: SKATE 4

Community Manager

@Bean_s_Tv Hi,

Thank you for your interest in the Skate franchise. At this time I am unfortunately not aware of any plans for a future title in the franchise for next gen.

Should that change at some point, I will let you know of course.

Cheers,

Nils

Message 2 of 4 (411 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Yse It Should Chang All The PLayers In The Community Have Been Waiting Far Long Enough

Message 3 of 4 (369 Views)

★★★ Newbie

"Thank you for your interest in the Skate franchise. At this time I am unfortunately not aware of any plans for a future title in the franchise for next gen.

Should that change at some point, I will let you know of course."

You mean, current gen? Xbox 1 and  PS4 are current gen.

I still enjoy playing Skate 3 to this day and is the only reason why I have not bought a current platform, (Xbox 1/Ps4)

Its really unfortunate that EA has no current plans on making a Skate 4. Is there any reasoning to why? The Tony Hawk series has been a flop ever since the Skate series has came out. Yet games are still being made. Must be contract thing. :/

Message 4 of 4 (339 Views)