SKATE 3 TO PS4

by swedistance

Original Post

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

SKATE 3 TO PS4

★★★ Newbie
we want skate 3 on Ps4. im not wanna play any Tony hawk glitch skater its not a good game. skate game we want it to. not only xbox to playstation
Message 1 of 141 (348,131 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: SKATE 3 TO PS4

Community Manager (retired)

Hello @swedistance 

Right now there are no plans on bringing Skate 3 to PlayStation 4. But thank you for your interest in this game. 

Cheers,

Archi

Archi.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 141 (385,329 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager (retired)

Hello @swedistance 

Right now there are no plans on bringing Skate 3 to PlayStation 4. But thank you for your interest in this game. 

Cheers,

Archi

Archi.png
Message 2 of 141 (385,330 Views)

★★★★ Novice

A little bit ridiculous because there was a Skate 3 community on PS3. A little unfair how they leave PSN out.

Message 3 of 141 (347,743 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Skate 3 is a great, fun game and it is on PS3, Xbox 360, and Xbox One so there is no reason it shouldn't be on the PS4.

Message 4 of 141 (347,676 Views)

★ Apprentice

My heart is filled with tears. The cry for skate is real. And not even a backwards release is an option due to EA acces marketing deals with MS. Boo hoo, we should not be victimized :-( ATLEAST give us a skate3 re release for ps4, if we are not getting skate 4 at all. Please EA, it may not be a direct commercial succes, but skate is a game with a proven loyal fanbase that can be profitable in the long run. And it for sure will be victory for the companies image and general goodwill. 

Message 5 of 141 (347,162 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

i dont mean to sound rude but We really do need ea skate or something on ps4. It sucks me and my friends all got ps4s a year ago but with * network and now with skate 3 backwards compatability coupled with some of the new exclusives. 5 of my close friends and (soon possibly even more of the people i hang a skate with), all sold or traded their ps4's for xbone's think i might switch soon too. hope this goes to show you people will actually completely abandon your entire brand over things like this. js i dont understand how we dont have backwards compatibility.

Message 6 of 141 (346,597 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

sorry i forgot the twins so 7

Message 7 of 141 (346,596 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
We need this it's a great/huge opportunity for EA to get a lot of money for future games. If you sell it for $20.00- $30.00 I have 300 almost 400 friends on PS4 that will buy it
Message 8 of 141 (346,491 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
If EA does this I promise you will make over 150 sales because my friends and even more from their friends. Please EA!!!
Message 9 of 141 (346,492 Views)

★★ Apprentice
It was Microsoft who made Skate 3 backwards compatibility and not EA. But anyway the game is useless if you want to play with friends online and right now EA doesn't give * about that. They make money from a old game while they sitting and clapping in they hands while laughing at us.
Message 10 of 141 (346,402 Views)