Please make skate 4!!!!

by alitronic

Original Post

Re: Skate 4 ?

Community Manager

@mcgolddick Thanks for the post, I've no news relating to Skate 4 but should I hear anything I'll update you.

Darko.png
Message 210 of 269 (1,603 Views)

when is skate 4 coming

★★★ Newbie

when is skate 3/4 coming to ps4?

Message 211 of 269 (1,648 Views)

Please make skate 4!!!!

★★★ Newbie

Please make a statement about the Skate games because it is driving people made, just say you are not making it and that'll be it. 

Message 212 of 269 (1,256 Views)

skate 4

★★★ Newbie

You bring Skate 2 and Skate 3 servers back one week before E3 so everyone who was watching fought their will be an annoucement for skate 4 in every conference people where spamming skate 4 in the chat because we want this game for a long time, on twitter every was wondering where is it, and probably the most is on EA Instagram where three out of four comments are skate 4 on every publication for the last three year. You know fans want this more than any other EA games so i got one question:

Does Skate 4 will ever comes out one day or there will never be any skate game again ?

Message 213 of 269 (1,291 Views)

Re: skate 4

Community Manager

@Super_caquetteThanks for the post, I'll pas your feedback on to the team.

Darko.png
Message 214 of 269 (1,423 Views)

Re: when is skate 4 coming

Community Manager

@hollandbruno Thanks for the post, I'm not aware of any plans for it but I'll pass your feedback on to the team.

Darko.png
Message 215 of 269 (1,653 Views)

Re: Please make skate 4!!!!

Community Manager

@alitronic Thanks for the post, there are no plans that I am aware of for a Skate 4.  I'll pass your feedback on to the team.

Darko.png
Message 216 of 269 (1,391 Views)

Re: Please make skate 4!!!!

★★★ Newbie

so the dream is dead #ripskate4

Message 217 of 269 (1,220 Views)

!!EA Skate 4 !!!!!!

★★ Newbie

plz EA tell us or give us a hope that skate 4 will come out 

Message 218 of 269 (1,288 Views)

Re: !!EA Skate 4 !!!!!!

Community Manager
I'm not aware of any plans for a Skate 4 but should I hear anything at all I'll update this thread.
Darko.png
Message 219 of 269 (1,306 Views)