① - Linking EA account

by fpojghbdk

Original Post

Re: link xbox gamertag to ea account

★★★ Newbie

so i have bean all over looking for ansers when igo on to origans web site and go thrugh the friends thing and try to link my acccounts with my Xbox account it gives me the foloing . oops... that account has already been linked to a different origin ID. to review your linked accounts select account and privacy frome the origin menu. but when i do that i go and look and there is no account linked so my account is linked to anuther account that i dont know of or have the pass word to.

i tryed to get a hold of a game adviser or some thing so i could find out what to do but nun of the playses i when to could help so can some one help me!!!!!!!!!!

Message 41 of 241 (4,523 Views)

Re: cant link

★★★ Newbie
I can't login
Message 42 of 241 (4,518 Views)

★★★ Newbie

What if Origin tells you that your Gamertag is already linked to a different Origin account. I have not linked mine to one before, but I still get that error. This seem's to be a faily common occurancy, and to be honest, it is VERY frustrating.

Message 43 of 241 (4,418 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

when I get to the page to link it takes me to my email address and as it is outlook it brings up the microsoft agreement but there is nowhere to agree so I can't go any further

Message 44 of 241 (4,172 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

@ilsley06

Alright, simply click here  so a game advisor can assist you with your issue.

Note that, when you speak to a Game Advisor for this issue, you’ll be asked a number of questions to assure account ownership.

If possible contact us via phone, or request a call back if the option is available to you.

Message 45 of 241 (4,161 Views)

★★★ Newbie

EA is not reading my age correctly, Xbox is fine, and I spent hour on phone with them, they have no issues and have my age correct. For some reason anything EA related is reading my age incorrectly and I cannot access any online content., and now I can't play star wars battle front because of it.  Please help

Message 46 of 241 (4,080 Views)

★★★ Newbie

When I do this, I get a popup that says: "Oops..that account has already been linked to a different ID. To review your linked accounts, select Account and Privacy form the Origins menu."

How do I find out the ID that is linked to my Xbox live gamertag?

Message 47 of 241 (4,064 Views)

★★★ Newbie
My emails match but I am still unable to connect the two. They were matching when I first joined the game too. What should I do?
Message 48 of 241 (4,026 Views)

Re: ① - Linking EA account

★★★ Newbie

please someone help me with signing into a ea account on my xbox one

Message 49 of 241 (4,022 Views)

Re: Connecting my gamer tag to my ea account

★★★ Newbie
It doesn't work it's retarted if you accidentally don't do it the first time it won't let you do it again
Message 50 of 241 (4,013 Views)