① - Linking EA account

by fpojghbdk

Original Post

skate 3

★★★ Newbie

how can i link my gamertag to my skate.ea.com account?

Message 21 of 241 (7,532 Views)

Skate 3

★★★ Newbie

How do i make it so i can get my xbox live account onto skate.ea.com because i really really want to know how to...

Message 22 of 241 (7,531 Views)

Re: link xbox gamertag to ea account

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

nope! tried that ah

Message 23 of 241 (7,431 Views)

Re: Skate 3

Community Manager (retired)

@tspdevil wrote:

How do i make it so i can get my xbox live account onto skate.ea.com because i really really want to know how to...

This should be linked automatically:

Your Gamertag/PSN ID, PSVita Online ID, and EA Account should be correctly linked when you first access an EA game online. However, if the email address for your Gamertag/PSN/PSVita ID is different than the address for your Origin account, you will require assistance to properly link them. This can be done by contacting an EA Game Advisor. Please include your Gamertag/PSN/PSVita ID and the e-mail address for your EA account.

Message 24 of 241 (7,407 Views)

★★★ Newbie

That didn't help...i've tried contacting the live chat and the phone line and can't get anyone to help me, i waited 2 and a half hours for the live chat and an hour for the phone.

Message 25 of 241 (7,387 Views)

Hi ajfrogpig

I am sorry to hear that did not help you but I would need more information about your issue.

If this is about linking a Gamertag/PSN ID, we cannot investigate the issue through the forum unfortunately, however our game advisors can intervene and help you.

If the waiting for the live chat or on the phone is too long, you can also contact them via email (an option should be available.)

If you want to try this contact method, please provide your Gamertag/PSN/PSVita ID and the e-mail address for your EA account.

If I can help you with another question, feel free to ask, the community can also help you.

Thank you.

Message 26 of 241 (7,363 Views)

★★ Novice

I have read several threads of people who I think are having exactly the same problem as I am, and none of the solutions offered work.

Here is what happened.  We'll see if others have the same thing going on:
Used an old email to create an Origin account years ago.
Stopped using Origin for a while.
Started using Origin again, updating my email address because I couldn't remember the old one.
Gamertag is not properly associated with the account anymore.

Can't create a new persona with the new email, because when you try to create a new persona, the page is broken.

What I need:
Someone to reconcile my gamertag with my new email address.  Or, delete my account and allow me to create a new account completely, which I think would also work.

What I do not need:
Another link to the Origins Help page.

Message 27 of 241 (7,295 Views)

Hi carlpimento

You will need to contact a Game Advisor so he or she can see what happened exactly with your account.

Contact a game advisor.

Your Gamertag is still linked to the previous email address, but you have a new email address on your EA/Origin account so it does not match anymore.

Message 28 of 241 (7,235 Views)

★★ Novice

Tell me what I need to type in to the box to talk to a "game advisor"

Message 29 of 241 (7,214 Views)

Hello carlpimento

You should type Skate 3 but you need to sign in first.

Also here is the direct link:https://help.ea.com/contactus/channel-offer?product=skate-3

Let me know if there is an issue with the contact form.

Thank you.

Message 30 of 241 (7,196 Views)