① - Linking EA account

by fpojghbdk

Original Post

Re: link xbox gamertag to ea account

★ Novice

I was finally able to get someone through chat, that was able to fix my EA account, somehow my account had been canceled and they had been able to restate my account. To be able to play my games again is a relief. It just took finally someone to listen on chat

Message 161 of 241 (1,806 Views)

★★★ Newbie

there is no "import friends" menu

Message 162 of 241 (1,761 Views)

★★★ Newbie

EA support is useless.  There needs to be a simple "Connect Accounts" button in the EA Account online.  I can't find it anywhere.  The Origin Client does not have any option to Import Friends.  EA must have removed that feature.  This is literally an insanely stupid process.

Message 163 of 241 (1,750 Views)

★★★ Newbie
This Doesn't work anymore.
Message 164 of 241 (1,578 Views)

Re: ① - Linking EA account

★★★ Newbie
I know how!
Message 165 of 241 (1,560 Views)

★★★ Newbie
They need to make it easier
Message 166 of 241 (1,559 Views)

★ Novice

You mind telling us then? EA and the geniuses behind their connecting process can't seem to find out that my email account is the same across all platforms.

Message 167 of 241 (1,312 Views)

Community Manager

@ISkyHighDragonI Unfortunately if you have created multiple EA Accounts with different email addresses and linked different platforms to each one then that is not something that can easily be rectified. In order to get it sorted you will need to know each email address and then speak with our live support. 

Darko.png
Message 168 of 241 (1,305 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

my email addy on Madden19 is old. so old that it no longer exist.

I tried to change the email addy & password in madden on xbox and says I keep getting the password incorrect..

U  G  H!!!

~I already have an updated email for years now on Origin but for some reason Xbox1 & the 360 and probably ps4/ps3 HAD THIS OLDER EMAIL and I never had a reason to care..

This is pathetic that a billion dollar online service has such a busted incomplete method to connect you're consoles to your accounts...Gimmie a break..

Thanks for the post, we see a lot of love for Fight Night and I will pass your feedback on to the team but I am not aware of any plans for another title in the series. 

[Do not attempt to bypass the swear filter or post in an aggressive manner - CM]

Message 169 of 241 (1,048 Views)

★★ Novice

****UPDATE GUYS***

I just started downloading the Fifa 18 demo...I will launch it tomorrow and see if I can enter my current account.

then see if it changes anything on Madden...

I feel * even doing this Frown

Message 170 of 241 (1,046 Views)