by ndzemr

Original Post

Re: link xbox gamertag to ea account

★★★ Newbie

Its doesnt say connect for me

Message 181 of 241 (1,105 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have a question. If you connect your Xbox account to your origin account (whether the same email or different) will the progress / cosmetics that you have on your xbox account be gone?

Message 182 of 241 (1,041 Views)

Re: ① - Linking EA account

★★★ Newbie

hi, you said that the game will prompt you to log in, well apex legends does not and it just keeps saying “unable to complete ea account sign in”

Message 183 of 241 (1,008 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Or jjst fix your crappy server so we dont have to do this *. EASY. All i want to do is play Apex Legends. 

Message 184 of 241 (994 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Hey how about the * goddamn game we are playing doesn't * give u the option go sign in ffs
Message 185 of 241 (988 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Im not seeing this import friends option

Message 186 of 241 (979 Views)

★★★ Newbie

There is no place to enter email on Apex Legends for Xbox.

Message 187 of 241 (950 Views)

★★★ Newbie

All I am trying to do is link my EA account to my Xbox Account so I can redeem my Twitch Prime rewards.My Xbox email and my EA/Origin email are not the same so it does NOT just connect automatically. If there are any community managers here or people who know a fix, please respond asap. Once again. All I want to do is link my EA account to my Xbox account, because my Twitch Prime is linked to my EA account, so I want to get the Apex Legends rewards by linking my EA account to my Xbox account. Please please PLEASE give me a genuine answer and not a link to an outdated page. Thaaaaaank YOU! Standard smile

Message 188 of 241 (920 Views)

★★ Novice

This^^^

Why does it have to be so obnoxiously difficult to link an Xbox profile to an EA profile? I don't get it, especially when EA access membership is on the Xbox, and requires the Xbox user's credentials to even download it, let alone purchase membership. 

Spent 3 hours in search of a direct answer. All I've encountered was a bunch of EA circumventing hyper links. A few even sent me to an EA Answers HQ page that no longer exists. I'm livid that I spent so much time being strung along. 

Logging into an EA game on the XBOX ONE through EA Access (The only way to log into EA on the console) does nothing. Users are directly logged into their XBOX Live accounts when downloading the EA app. It doesn't prompt you for a log in either, it automatically logs in off the Microsoft/Xbox User profile. Is the issue really based on whether or not I updated my Microsoft email address 10 years ago? 

Message 189 of 241 (858 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I've opened up apex legends to claim the twitch prime pack that is available, but i cannot link my psn ID to my EA account so i receive the rewards. I have opened up apex legends but i got no option telling me to sign into my EA account. Just do it so we can link from the website not games, cause i cannot do it as is the same with many others. Please fix 

Message 190 of 241 (834 Views)