Re: ① - Linking EA account

by notD34THNIGHT

Original Post

★★ Novice
failed! it connected my old account because it's gamertag connected..

But i did remember the password to my old account that no longer has valid email attached to it..
*After i severed the connection to XboxONE,,it wouldnt alllow me to sever the xbox360(ugh),,there;s just NO CHECKBOX OR HIGHLIGHTED option..
~when i booted up fifa & madden it asked to me "revert old account or continue without"
what the heck is this nonsense..

i give up.. i just accept i have two accounts.
wish i new my EA account that went back to the PS1/PS2 days.....
i don't support this company 1% mor ethen i have to...ruined football,StarWars & countless others..
Message 171 of 241 (2,967 Views)

Re: Linking ea persona and gamertag

★★★ Newbie

Minje either and they haven't helped me with it

Message 172 of 241 (2,941 Views)

Community Manager

@CTSeabass Sorry that you are having issues but please refrain from posting in an aggressive manner.

When it comes to account security we take it very seriously and do all we can to protect you, if you are unable to verify ownership of an account then, unfortunately, our live support advisers will be unable to offer you any information regarding an account. If you no longer have access to the email or know the password then your best bet is to speak with the email issuer to see if they can retrieve it. 

Darko.png
Message 173 of 241 (2,926 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Message 174 of 241 (2,834 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I dont have the friends button on my origin client sooooooo.... That does not work

Message 175 of 241 (2,592 Views)

Re: Linking ea persona and gamertag

★★★ Newbie

You just dab

Message 176 of 241 (2,536 Views)

Re: link xbox gamertag to ea account

★★★ Newbie

Is it possible to link multiple origin accounts to one xbox live gamer tag? 

Message 177 of 241 (2,377 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I GIVE UP!

going to get my kid call of duty!

I made the mistake of creating a child account with EA….trying to fix this is like pulling teeth.

painful.

Message 178 of 241 (2,331 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hey folks,

To link your Xbox gamertag/PSN ID/Switch account to your EA account, all you need to do is open one of our games on your console and when prompted, enter in your EA account login information (i.e the email address and password for your primary EA Account). Once you’ve signed in, your accounts will be linked.

For more information, FAQ's or if you are having issues with linking your
accounts, please read this EA Help article "Linking your console accounts to your EA account".
If you need to get in touch with the EA Help team, please contact us to help. 

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 179 of 241 (179,723 Views)

Community Manager

@RascalEA wrote:

I GIVE UP!

going to get my kid call of duty!

I made the mistake of creating a child account with EA….trying to fix this is like pulling teeth.

painful.

@RascalEA if you've input the wrong date of birth you'd need to get in contact with the EA Help team asap so they can help with this. 

@saffa7471 wrote:

Is it possible to link multiple origin accounts to one xbox live gamer tag? 

Hi @saffa7471, it is not I'm afraid. Frown You can only link one EA/Origin account to your console. 

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 180 of 241 (2,037 Views)