③ - I am too young to play - Error

by jay1805h

Original Post

Re: Skate 3, Im too young to play..... Im 35 lol !

★★★ Newbie

just bought this game for my son and it does the same, spent time on the phone with wonderful Micrsoft because I am so fed up of the BS controls.  Tried to change his account to an adult account, but was told by them that you cannot change a birthyear and that I'd have to sign up a new account for him, but that he losses all of acheivments.  Microsoft sucks, so I thought I'd come here to the EA experts, but it looks like EA can't fix their own game problem?  I've always been a big supporter of EA, but a simple issue like this is going unaddressed.  EA, you're better than this, don't follow in Microsofts crappy customer service footsteps. 

Message 11 of 27 (5,832 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

I would like to assist you with this issue but EA cannot change the settings of an XBOX Live account or a PSN account.

Message 12 of 27 (5,828 Views)

Re: ③ - I am too young to play - Error

★ Apprentice

This has happened to me on FIFA aswell. Im really p***ed.

Message 13 of 27 (5,817 Views)

★ Apprentice

I may be 12 but i'm still frustrated. I spent £20 on this game and i cant get the most out of it. I only got it yesterday too. The game is still good but im bored of whacking people around the head or failing on the Super Ultra Skate Park. Confusedmileysad:

Message 14 of 27 (5,817 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have this problem with Battlefield 3 and will not be buying Titanfall as I'm sure that will be the same. Games from other companies (Halo etc) CAN be played online by people whose date of birth (according to their Xbox live account!) suggests that they are underage. So the problem is not entirely the fault of microsoft, although I'm sure they would love us all to create extra accounts and buy additional X-box live memberships to 'get round' this problem!

Message 15 of 27 (5,653 Views)

★★★ Newbie
How do you change your date of birth
Message 16 of 27 (5,262 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

@Dragon173413 

You will have to contact Xbox Support as this is related to the date of Birth on your Xbox LIVE account.

Message 17 of 27 (5,244 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have a 1995 date of birth and cant play this game. Come on EA Sports, get your head out of the sand and get this problem fixed. How can so many people have the same problem and you cant acknowledge that the problem must lie at your end? Terrible service from a supposed "top" gaming company. Customer service = 0.

Message 18 of 27 (5,080 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I am 12 for God sake I got this Xbox when I was 8 and u can't change the date of birth on my Xbox account I am so bugged about this
Message 19 of 27 (5,002 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Same but I changed it and it still didn't work yeah??
Message 20 of 27 (4,754 Views)