Original Post

Re: How do i Create my team logo and stuff like that for SKATE 3

★★★ Newbie
Spoiler
GG VUYGC
IHHV
LKNUI

@gperson21 wrote:

I am looking at all of the old videos for how to make a custom logo or soodie or somthing like that and they all say go to skate.ea.com then click on skate.Create. The problem is there is no skate.Create it is just a new stupid confusing format so please either tell me how to get to skate.Create or bring back to old layout

-gperson21

@gperson21 wrote:

I am looking at all of the old videos for how to make a custom logo or soodie or somthing like that and they all say go to skate.ea.com then click on skate.Create. The problem is there is no skate.Create it is just a new stupid confusing format so please either tell me how to get to skate.Create or bring back to old layout

-gperson21

Message 11 of 32 (4,608 Views)

★★★ Newbie

EA canned skate.ea a little while back. Their reason for this? I have no idea. They don't seem to care about skate at all anymore, the graphics creator was a great part about skate 3 and now all you see online are 12 year olds wearing the X7 Albert shirt because there is no way to create a new graphic. 

On another note, I've been playing Skate 3 since its initial release (2010) and even since then the servers have always been complete trash. For instance every time I complete a Monster Park tranny contest it freezes everyone who was in the game's console. In essence, EA is the worst electronic company to ever become this popular and all they care about is FIFA and Madden.

Message 12 of 32 (4,589 Views)

★★★ Newbie

The most annoying is that they do not advertise this site down on the game box. I bought the game this month (not a second hand one), thinking that I could actually create my logos and other stuffs. It's a * false advertising ! Cash back !

Message 13 of 32 (4,564 Views)

★★★★ Novice

So many people are still playing skate 3, EA even had to reprint it, so I really dont see why they decided to shut down skate.reel and create.graphic

Message 14 of 32 (4,555 Views)

★★★ Newbie

i stop playing skate 3 because of skate create got deleated * YOU EA I HATE UR GUYS NOW  Angry Angry :Oops Thumbs down

Message 15 of 32 (4,538 Views)

Re: How do I Create my team logo and stuff like that for SKATE 3

★★★ Newbie

well damit then ya and just got into the game

Message 16 of 32 (4,530 Views)

★★★ Newbie

the deleted it ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

Message 17 of 32 (4,514 Views)

★★★ Newbie

thats right its * up you know evrybody whit an costom logo has luck but about skate 4 when does it relese and is t for ps4 or ps3 i only have a ps3 so if its for ps4 i amn realy scrwd

Message 18 of 32 (4,448 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Deez nuts
Message 19 of 32 (4,441 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I know right! I had to set up a new account fer xbx live and one of the acheivements makes me make a custom logo and i cant get it. IM SO FREAKING PISSED I WANNA SWEAR BUT I CANT!

Message 20 of 32 (4,393 Views)