Re: Ea account is disabled password reset does nothing

by Kyatax309

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Ea account is disabled password reset does nothing

★★ Novice

Ive had this issue for going on 5 months now previously every time id launch battlefield id get a message saying saying "your ea account is invalid" now after being put on hold with customer support for 2+ hours they still didn't fix the problem but now today something new happened now it says "your ea account is disabled" and after resetting my password (which is what it says to do) it still doesn't work could anyone help im not in a rush to get back to playing so please take your time with an answer and please dont just tell me to contact customer support again. Thanks

Message 1 of 6 (3,040 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

Hey @sharpvapor 

If you are still getting messages like "your ea account is invalid..." or "your ea account is disabled" you will need to try resetting your EA Account password with the email on your EA Account. If this does not work you will need to get in contact with an EA Advisor for them to further look at your account. 

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

View in thread

Message 2 of 6 (2,928 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hey @sharpvapor 

If you are still getting messages like "your ea account is invalid..." or "your ea account is disabled" you will need to try resetting your EA Account password with the email on your EA Account. If this does not work you will need to get in contact with an EA Advisor for them to further look at your account. 

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 2 of 6 (2,929 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Cant you read? I said resetting my password does nothing and im not contacting support again ill just play cod cold war it's better then battlefield anyways

Message 3 of 6 (2,924 Views)

★★ Novice

Same these people cant do their job let alone read smh

Message 4 of 6 (2,916 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Having same problem, no luck

Message 5 of 6 (2,820 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

Having the same problem. Now all of the sudden I get a Violation warning, probably somebody logged in on my account, but I live in the Netherlands & Germany, I logged in on both machines in those houses. After I returned to the Netherlands, whoppa, VIOLATION warning, this wasn't the problem when you didn't had any releases with Gamepass, or is this the Microsoft WAY? Way to go! Bravo!

I spend two weeks playing all kinds of games except, the E.A. ones while they are even in the GamePass included! We need a protest on that one! Good promises, NOT!

Contacting the supportcrew of EA is also bad, these days. I spend 1,5 week contacting you and you ship me of with search here and there, just give us answers!

Damn scam! I really wished, things where going the old fashioned way, pay for what you get! In stead of this crap!

Thanks for ruinin' all the fun!

Greetings from the Netherlands,

Squra Tek

Message 6 of 6 (2,792 Views)