by EA_Illium

Original Post

Dlc on xbox series x

★ Novice

Where do i buy dlc for xbox series x

Message 1 of 8 (1,029 Views)

Re: Dlc on xbox series x

Community Manager
@Real_JellyfishJ If you go to the Xbox Store on the console, can you search Skate 3 and see if you see the game and add-ons pop up? If you can't see the add-on if you select Skate 3 from the store can you see them there?

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 2 of 8 (1,018 Views)

★ Novice

It says *contains in app purchases but i can’t find all of them

Message 3 of 8 (1,012 Views)

Community Manager

@Real_JellyfishJ  Which ones can you not find? Searching for Skate 3 should give you a screen similar to the pictures below with a section for Add-ons to see the additional DLC if you select Skate 3 there you should be a section for 'Add-ons for this game". ( These pictures were taken from my Xbox One X but the store pages should still be similar)

skate 3 pic 2.PNG

skate 3 pic 4.PNG

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 4 of 8 (988 Views)

★ Novice

I cant find any... i tried changing my country to the United States and then i could find the dlc but couldn’t pay for the paid ones because I didn’t have a United States card.

Message 5 of 8 (976 Views)

Community Manager
@Real_JellyfishJ Ok thank you for confirming, it may be a region issue. I will share this with my team.

Illium.png

Message 6 of 8 (956 Views)

★ Novice

So is there no way i can buy it?

Message 7 of 8 (951 Views)

Community Manager
@Real_JellyfishJ When it comes to where to purchase them, I am not aware of any digital card to purchase and redeem so the place would be through the console store. WIth the move to a new generation, there could be a few reasons why you can't. If there are any updates or changes I will post back here to update you and anyone else who may be having this issue.

Illium.png

Message 8 of 8 (943 Views)