Re: Community parks ever coming back?

by BinkUncia

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Community parks ever coming back?

★★★★★ Newbie

I've been playing for a couple months now and ever since I bought the game, every time I go on skate.park, go to community parks, and try to view the user made parks, it says "Unable to connect to skate online service" 

I've tried all the troubleshooting stuff, every one seems to have this issue, and no one has gotten them working again. They were up for 2 months and haven't been up again.

Joining online free skates work right, but basically nothing besides that works, always unable to connect to skate online service, or EA Nation.

Are they down for good, or are they gonna ever be fixed? One of the reasons I bought the game is community parks and such, but basically nothing works but free play, career, and online challenges. But some of the online challenges don't work either so that's bugged as well.

Any news EA, or anyone for that matter?

Message 1 of 6 (1,023 Views)

Accepted Solution

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Thanks for taking the time to post @endermanslayer1.

Currently, the Skate Parks are not available and I am not aware of plans to bring them back.

I will pass your feedback on to the team to look into.

Just to add, you can download the share pack from here: https://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/Product/Skate-Share-Pack/00000000-0000-400c-80cf-0002454108e6?Pur...

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 6 (937 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Thanks for taking the time to post @endermanslayer1.

Currently, the Skate Parks are not available and I am not aware of plans to bring them back.

I will pass your feedback on to the team to look into.

Just to add, you can download the share pack from here: https://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/Product/Skate-Share-Pack/00000000-0000-400c-80cf-0002454108e6?Pur...

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 6 (938 Views)

Game will not allow me to connect to EA Nation

★★★ Newbie

There is nothing wrong with my connection, I can play other games and such PERFECTLY and without interruptions. I also have a PC that I can play games on without any issue with my network connection. But when it comes to Skate 3 on my XBOX One everything goes out the window. When I boot the game it has me do the usual thing where you sign in and such. But when it's time to actually sign into the EA Nation and such the game just won't even try. It instantly will give me an error code saying it couldn't connect to the EA servers and to try again later. It has been saying this for I would say the past year I've had the game for next gen. And every time after that I try and go into the menu and manually press the connect to EA Nation it will also instantly give me the error code. 

Message 3 of 6 (908 Views)

on the S

★★★ Newbie

On the Skate 3 servers I have gone through the process of clearing console cache, uninstalling and reinstalling the Skate share pack and making sure my Gamertag for xbox was properly linked to my profile and I still receive the Unable to connect to skate online service when trying to look and view community parks or anything on that menu period. Please help

Message 4 of 6 (864 Views)

Skate 3 community parks

★★★ Newbie

Is there anyway to get community parks? Whenever I go to the page where they should be shown all it says is that I can’t connect to online servers. Is there any solutions ? 

Message 5 of 6 (810 Views)

★★ Novice

I would love from them to return again, as I  actually rebought the game for all the online features when I heard the news that the servers were back, and was devestated to hear that the skate parks and reel were only up for 2 months from June till August 2018, when I wasn't able to play.

Since it was possible to bring it all back a couple of months ago, why did these get turned off again? 

Please can you bring back these features! @EA_Darko 

Message 6 of 6 (758 Views)