storage and omega storage

by latte7girl

Original Post

Accepted Solution

storage and omega storage

★★★★★ Apprentice

Hey. to the individuals who continuously send me requests every 10 minutes; STOP IT. OK. i do not want to report you. there are at least five of you who are doing this. whether you are trying to distract me from the mayors contest or one of your other rude reasons; stop it. if i don't put the items on the "trade depot" shelves; then it is not for sale. OK. it is because i am trying to fill a quest and or challenge for someone else.

there are two of you and sometimes three of the same people; who are trying to send me requests to make 10-12 items; then you send again after i refuse; then you make posts at the trade depot by creating titles for new city names "stingy or selfish". that is NOT true; because i will not fill your orders of 10 items because i have seen how i helped you to level up when i lost out in leveling up while helping you with sincerity.

i believe in being part of team; but filling a whole order for your quest; or for the mayor's challenges/quests for prizes is not going to happen no more. i have been nice thus far; if anyone complained about me with this i would have been kicked out. i lost out in leveling up because of you five people who i have been helping and am behind. i do not mind helping others but now i see you are abusing privledges in asking for my help.

if you keep requesting AND if you keep sending your requests with the payment that reads $6666.00 i will report you. that is just plain rude and immature.

last but not least; i have not sent none of you requests to fill any of my orders because my mobile app is not allowing me to. at this point i am glad that i have been filling my own orders. the items in my storage bins are there to make future orders for either upgrading a house or future order. not that i owe you that explanation. thanks for reading & sorry for long message. GOD Bless.

Message 1 of 7 (1,817 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: storage and omega storage

★ Apprentice

The requests that pop up from other mayors in game (the gold coins) are purely virtual mayors, in that they're not real people, it's just a game mechanic.

View in thread

Message 3 of 7 (1,796 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Novice

In reading your post, I learned something.  I didn't know that we could send messages to one another.  Can you tell me how that works?  I've never gotten any requests and didn't know we could do that in this game.  My ID is 7755549. I still don't know how to add friends either.  

Message 2 of 7 (1,792 Views)

★ Apprentice

The requests that pop up from other mayors in game (the gold coins) are purely virtual mayors, in that they're not real people, it's just a game mechanic.

Message 3 of 7 (1,797 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I was wondering myself if we could chat or send messages to one another. I'd really like to know how
Message 4 of 7 (1,623 Views)

★ Apprentice

This is hilarious.  

Message 5 of 7 (1,124 Views)

★ Expert

Probably not so funny 2 years ago when folks were just learning the mechanics of the game. Today, I see the humor but what’s even funnier is responding to a post from 2+ years ago that was acknowledged as solved...thanks for the laugh.

Message 6 of 7 (1,063 Views)

★ Apprentice

I posted because I didn't want to lose track of it.  I wanted to refer this to some other players for a laugh.  

It's easier to find if it's in your profile.

Message 7 of 7 (895 Views)