plumbob points

by daoraftel

Original Post

Accepted Solution

plumbob points

★★★ Newbie

I've been playing in the major contest of 3 times, every play I collected approximately 25000 plumbob points, but why do I always lost points after the contest end? I saw another major has around 366 000 plumbob points that continue to accumulate when the contest ends. but why my points does not increase even if i won the contest ?

Message 1 of 5 (4,871 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: plumbob points

★ Guide

It would seem that we can not see our own points but others in my club say they can see mine but not their own. I am hoping that with a new season  we will get to see our own points.hope that helps.

View in thread

Message 2 of 5 (5,895 Views)

All Replies

★ Guide

It would seem that we can not see our own points but others in my club say they can see mine but not their own. I am hoping that with a new season  we will get to see our own points.hope that helps.

Message 2 of 5 (5,896 Views)

★★★ Newbie

could it be ? but don't you think if we start a new season we'll lost our last point ?

Message 3 of 5 (4,763 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

The points showing in club is the points u got after joining a season. After a season, u exchange your points for plat keys and it resets. But it only resets on your side, other people in club will still see you old points.

Message 4 of 5 (4,700 Views)

★ Guide

I answered this problem but it has now come up in my club.have 1 member that can see her plumbing points but not showing up in challenge or member list. She is an active player and just found out she has 60 golden tickets to use she did not know she had.how to get her points showing is the question club #FRGCPK  .one member also did not get rolled back at beginning of season

Message 5 of 5 (2,810 Views)