i thought kids age 10+ play sc buildit

by latte7girl

Original Post

Accepted Solution

i thought kids age 10+ play sc buildit

★★★★★ Apprentice

because every other day or week i see some perverts using nasty city names. the paid mods need to ban those perverts because there are kids who play this game! they don't need to see that garbage. there are outside websites that you perverts can go to. don't bring that nasty stuff here omg.  smh.

Message 1 of 5 (902 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: same goes for rude players

Community Manager

If you see a player with an offensive name then you can report them by following the steps in this help article @latte7girlhttps://help.ea.com/en-za/help/simcity/simcity-buildit/how-to-report-a-player-in-simcity-buildit/

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 3 of 5 (850 Views)

All Replies

same goes for rude players

★★★★★ Apprentice

ban them. there are a group of players who change their city names such as; she's stingy/selfish; "i know"; "won't share" etc.

excuse me but; i am not going to give you my last creamer, refrigerator or tree plant. then sending me requests to make 20 or 30 kimonos or drills is not possible and out of the question.

did it occur to you that i am filling an order for a different teammate? did it occur to you that i am trying to make my own 20 items for the COM?  i don't mind helping out with one or three item requests but requesting a whole shipment is not reasonable. stop being lazy and go make your 20 items like the rest of us.

then the same two guys keep sending same requests for 1 tree plant or 5 light bulbs to harass me. they are not even using a legitimate city name!

this two or three computers with numerous city user names is ridiculous.  they need to be banned because it disrupts not just my game but others too!

so either paid or volunteer staff please do something about those disruptions.

Message 2 of 5 (901 Views)

Community Manager

If you see a player with an offensive name then you can report them by following the steps in this help article @latte7girlhttps://help.ea.com/en-za/help/simcity/simcity-buildit/how-to-report-a-player-in-simcity-buildit/

Darko

Darko.png
Message 3 of 5 (851 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

i tried to report them. customer service responded with club wars answer. lol. omg.

it is not too hard for programmers to give us a "block" button to block other players. this reporting can go on forever because the people i am referring to deliberately change their names. do you understand? the harassment won't stop. now i am at point of not responding to no requests even if a person is using a real and regular city name! it is ridiculous. all the money we pay for a game and can't block the troublemakers and stalkers. one more time. reporting a person or people is not working. yes i explained in comment form what the issue is and the response is always subject about club wars and that is not issue. smh.

Message 4 of 5 (695 Views)

Community Manager

As I said in my post above @latte7girl, if you come across a user name that you find offensive then you need to report them using the link I posted above.

Darko 

Darko.png
Message 5 of 5 (678 Views)