cant level

by Marc_Star12345

Original Post

cant level

★★ Newbie

I am stuck at level 4 of SimCity Buildit.  I have over 3000 in my population.  My experience shows 250/380.  What am I doing wrong?  Is it me or the game?

Message 1 of 2 (463 Views)

Re: cant level

★ Expert

Hi Marc, sometimes it seems like it takes forever to advance...it really doesn’t. Take your time, be methodical...focus on creating an environment where real folks actually would want to live. Now is the time to plan and slowly develop a strong infrastructure that supports a great city with a robust and sustainable economic structure that is self sufficient and you don’t have to spend real money to maintain. SimCity at it’s core is a great game that challenges not only your creativity but your planning and decision making talents as well...take your time and enjoy the challenges presented and the subsequent successes that follow.

If you’re just trying to build a quick city to get to the war game...don’t, you will struggle just trying to get to the next war and will be dependent on your fellow club members and real cash. You will have to invest energy and time just to maintain your city where if you had invested that time up front when needed resources were more plentiful and easier to obtain. Pace yourself and enjoy the game.

Message 2 of 2 (451 Views)